Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

21 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Losses don't upset me at this point.

You are almost home, bro.  This is brutal, its like watching you lose your hair to chemo or something.

I know i said to try not to let them get you angry anymore because they dont deserve it, but i feel sad slipping into indifference on these blowouts. 

It's like saying feeling anger is better then feeling nothing, but no, how bout just Ernie being gone? That's healthier for all of us right now.  There's a couple threads in stadium now about how to force change from fans perspective, i am curious what's making the rounds on Wizards boards, or if there's enough fans who care at this point to force a change.  If not, damn, and that's exactly what i fear will happen to the Redskins.

Almost home.

I slipped into indifference about the Wizards a long time ago.  I used to be a Wizards diehard, now I watch maybe 10-15 games a year. 

I don't know what it is, I still remain faithful to the Redskins and Orioles.  But there's something about watching ****ty basketball that I just can't take.

Didn't they lose to these assholes last night?

26 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Something has gotten into Otto.  He is flying around the floor.

Begs the question, is Otto really trying to step up with Wall being out or has team begging him finally started to get through. 

Beal's comments about telling him to stop apologizing and just shot, that if he was that shot her shot over everyone, was really cool the way he put it.  I'm sure far less savage then Walls way, were too of them probably tried to toughen him up in practice and he wilted instead.

Always love a home and home where we so mad we come back with avengeance the next game that's what you supposed to do.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1

Philadelphia is a “great” defensive team. By great I mean they literally manhandle people all over the court. Ridiculous how much clutching and grabbing Butler and Simmonds get away with. And then when McConnell comes in the game...

Thomas Bryant is a player that is turning into a nice find. And Ernie will crow that from the rooftops. 

Edited by Popeman38

31 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Begs the question, is Otto really trying to step up with Wall being out or has team begging him finally started to get through. 

Wall is a security blanket for a lot of guys on the team.  Otto will get games like this where he plays to his potential but you didn't see this last night.  I think it's a confluence of factors, but I think he's just a 50-50 guy.  Some nights he feels it, some he doesn't.  He can't grind his way to 20 like John and Brad if he's not feeling it.

• Like 2