Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

This thread is hilarious. Pushing for the playoffs now ensures the return of EG which ensures the same underachieving, poor roster construction, terrible culture next season. All so the Wiz can get bounced in the first round.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Didn't see the game but that's a nice win.  Gonna need efforts like that from Green and Ariza every night if they wanna make the playoffs.  I realize making the playoffs probably isn't the best idea for the future of this team but whatever.  I'm always of the opinion that no season should be tanked.  Might as well get the most out of what we have right now.  Bryant, Beal, Porter might not be here next year.

38 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

If Sato is gonna drop triple doubles now and then, I’m down for a playoff push.

We're not getting Zion.  Ernie and Scott aren't getting fired.  I would absolutely rather see an 8th seed season than a 9th or 10th seed one.

Still a big uphill battle to even get the 8th seed.  We are entirely dependent on making our threes.  Can't play defense and can't rebound.  Can't create shots unless Beal is killing it.  Tonight those conditions were met and we beat a one seed with the best point differential in the league.  Granted, they were exhausted and coming off a back to back at the end of a road trip and were without their MVP candidate.  But the way we've struggled in every part of the game this season means this was a quality win for us.  Hopefully we can build on it.

• Like 2

On 1/11/2019 at 9:35 PM, Hersh said:

This thread is hilarious. Pushing for the playoffs now ensures the return of EG which ensures the same underachieving, poor roster construction, terrible culture next season. All so the Wiz can get bounced in the first round.

You poor soul, Ernie has Trump level protection, they could both shoot someone on Pennsylvania Ave and hed still a secret extension.

Trying to tell y'all, I think Ernie is Jafar from Aladdin, got the Sultan of Chinatown whipped cream whipped

cd579660-a83b-0133-39b5-06e18a8a4ae5.gif

• Haha 1