Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Does Humphries move his feet better than Gortat?

They ran almost two seconds off the clock after Porter tipped the ball out. And Korver traveled. But I don't expect the refs to make that call with three seconds left.

I don't expect them to call fhe travel either... Wizards did get 7 extra seconds around the 5 min mark?

They ran almost two seconds off the clock after Porter tipped the ball out. And Korver traveled. But I don't expect the refs to make that call with three seconds left.

IF anything you HAVE to make that call with 3 seconds left. Hard to take any sports league seriously at this point. Reffing is an abomination in each one. Not sure which is the best TBH. Probably baseball actually.

Im not angry. Everything went their way, we played mostly terribly, and still if Teague doesnt hit an insane hand in his face step back 3 and Pierce doesnt miss a wide open 3 we still win. Thats not even factoring anything else into it.

We are evenly matched. With Wall we win this series in 5 but even without we can still win.

• Like 1

Does Humphries move his feet better than Gortat?

I don't expect them to call fhe travel either... Wizards did get 7 extra seconds around the 5 min mark?

It was like three or four before the timekeeper started the clock. I would gladly trade those for the extra seconds at the end.

I don't know how you can honestly go out there and ACTIVELY make calls for the other team, the bias is as clear as day

That was a ****ING travel

How do you MISS THAT

I don't know if we have any refs here but the refs in basketball are absolutely TERRIBLE and they can't see BASIC **** LIKE THAT ****ING PISSES ME THE **** OFF. IS IT THAT HARD TO FIND A REF THAT'S IMPARTIAL AND DOESN'T ****ING MISS CALLS. IT'S ****ING EGREGIOUS 

Two games we've lost were the games Nene/Gortat has 2 or less points. So basically they need two of our players to be out to win. If Gortat has even a subpar game we win. He had no business in during the 4th quarter ever. Ride Gooden if you have to.

Wednesday night is either goig to be amazing in The Tailgate or terrible. And because of the insistence on 2,000 days rest by these leagues I have to switch between games.

• Like 2

Beal Steal on the inbound pass, Otto stupid giveaway to Teague, I think there were multiple chances near the rim in the 4th. Missed chances.

Gooden and Gortat missing all their shots.

I really really loved what Beal was bringing in the 4th... took over the offense and ran the two man game with Nene...

Two games we've lost were the games Nene/Gortat has 2 or less points. So basically they need two of our players to be out to win. If Gortat has even a subpar game we win. He had no business in during the 4th quarter ever. Ride Gooden if you have to.

Wednesday night is either goig to be amazing in The Tailgate or terrible. And because of the insistence on 2,000 days rest by these leagues I have to switch between games.

Um the NHL has a reasonable amount the NBA took 4 days off between games which made no sense, the Caps have been playing every other day with the exception of Games 6 to 7