Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Brooks is not a good coach in game. He has no idea how to adjust and rotations are a mess. Upgrade over Whitman but we won't win any big playoff series where we aren't just exponentially more talented. He will never be the difference maker and tonight showed it.

It was a good season. We have the main pieces in place, just need some tweaking.

Brooks made a mistake playing Mahimi so much. It was a bad matchup. He can't move with Boston's bigs. Should have played Smith more. Although its not like Smith has impacted the game either.

We need more creators on our bench. I think getting a better backup PG would go a long way. Hope Oubre devleops his offensive game. Jennings needs to go die in traffic. We're stuck with Mahimi but I still think he's a decent defensive big in some matchups, just this one was bad for him. I'd like to keep Bogs.

Just now, Warhead36 said:

Brooks made a mistake playing Mahimi so much. It was a bad matchup. He can't move with Boston's bigs. Should have played Smith more. Although its not like Smith has impacted the game either.

When we came out of timeouts twice with Mahinmi still on the floor I was like Wtf are we doing here?  Meanwhile Smith was still in his warmup and Mahinmi is out there guarding air on one end and trying to create dribble penetration with epic level of fail on the other.

3 minutes ago, Destino said:

Brad Stevens immediately calls a timeout.  Didn't wait for us to tie it up. I hope Brooks noticed.  

No he didn't cause he hasn't noticed all season. But good God was that run necessary