Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Not really. The Mavs game was really close, basically came down to a possession or two late. The Hawks game was close for the most part, score got out of hand late.

Whoops, forgot about Dallas, my bad.

Finally got that blowout win we've been looking for tonight, great game! And we didn't even need a matchup with a weak team to do it.

Know what else I just realized? Blow out win, starters getting big rest and not a sign of Garrett Temple.

Am I right on that or did I just black him out?

Lol and I'm obviously a few minutes behind because speak of the devil. Looks like Randy finally figured out the whole Butler >>> Temple thing

And a chicken sandwich to end the night. This would have been a fun game to attend.

Lmao, you see Gortat celebrating the free chicken sandwich on the bench? Love this team

Edited by G.A.C.O.L.B.

**** CSN. Wizards halftime and they talk about the Redskins.

You listened to local sports talk at all? It's like they're doing Wiz fans a favor by spending any time on us. Drove me nuts my entire life but I finally have legit cause now. (Been said for a few weeks now I'm not watching games, but I don't even listen to Redskins talk on the radio anymore. Just. Don't. Care.)

I didn't watch a minute of Sundays game, 2nd week in a row. Saw the final score, laughed, and went back to enjoying a stress free Sunday for a change.

I did the same thing. I watched movies instead.

Down by 15 in the 4th, on the 2nd game of a road back-to-back…Bury this team.

Finish him!!!!!

Back to back chicken sandwich games?

I'll take it.

I would also take two solid wins without Nene. It shows me that they're capable.

Drew Golden reminds me so much of myself when he gets those tip in putbacks. I bet if you asked him how he does it, he couldn't tell you. Because I know I can't. It's like I just know the right touch and angle to get the tip.

I have nothing to say about Wall.

With Derozan out for a long period of time, we could be on top of the East real soon.

Yup. Said that in the NBA thread when the the news of his injury broke. They given any timetable on his return yet?

Back to back chicken sandwich games?

Drew Golden reminds me so much of myself when he gets those tip in putbacks. I bet if you asked him how he does it, he couldn't tell you. Because I know I can't. It's like I just know the right touch and angle to get the tip.

You old enough to remember Rodman?

It has to be said. That Andre Miller cross-up was a thing of beauty.

AgreeableImpishHypsilophodon.gif