Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pardon Our Mess

TK

Its gotta be the mods. I was under the impression that they kept control over the site, for the most part, and that paid Redskins employees aren't a part of the work they do?

It's a gray area in my understanding of how things work. I know the mods retain full control over the day-to-day operations and management of board members and content. What I'm not sure of is where/if the Redskins come in from a technical/IT standpoint.

I figure this is as good a time as any to ask this. Who is actually in charge of performing this kind of upgrade? Does it fall mostly on the mods or on paid Redskins staff?

It's actually 3 different groups working together. A subbed out company, Skins IT Dept, & myself/Art when/if he's around.

It's actually 3 different groups working together. A subbed out company, Skins IT Dept, & myself/Art when/if he's around.

That makes sense. Would I be way off if I guessed that the subbed out company is mostly out of the loop unless you NEED something from them, the Skins IT Dept are the ones overseeing the majority of the database and file changes but are not particularly on top of their game because they have other **** they need to do, and you and Art are mostly working the admin console and acting as quality control for everyone else?

... this upgrade just seems like it might fit a few scenarios I've experienced before.

Archived