Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pardon Our Mess

TK

Actually, I'm going to close this now since once again (as always--quite understandably-- happens) we've passed that point where people are just in an endless loop of repetition without reading previous answers, or make assumptions about various aspects of the process (timing/input/control/etc.) and ask questions that are pretty much superfluous at best (no offense intended, just being truthful). So while it's still true we share and appreciate the interest and thoughts, it's pretty much all been said. Obviously, you'll see any further changes as they happen. :)

I need to address one thing here.

For those saying how the chat was the greatest thing ever, there was never more then 30 people using it during a game. So sometimes things aren't quite the way you remember them. It's also been pretty funny watching those that don't like the new look & prefer the old look. I say this because some of them are the same ones that said the same thing when we last gave ES a facelift. :ols:

UPDATE

If you go to start a new thread you should see a listing at the bottom before you hit SUBMIT. This listing will give you a list of similar existing thread based on your thread title. Hopefully this will work on reducing the number of NNT victims.

Archived