Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Dude, seriously.

I wasn't **** srirring anything. Sorry you're so ****ing sensitive to anything that remotely paints Emgland in a bad light but forgive me for pointing out English knobs are at it again on foreign soil. You have a major bee in your bonnett that has you somehow convinced I'm anti-Engish because I don't care for te National side. If yuu REALLY want to get into it, this Country will come out in a VERY bad light as a few harsh truths will be told.

Which is why I suggested you leave well enough alone as I'm sure nobidy wants that.

Hail

Honestly GHH, no major bee in bonnet here. We all have our opinions, ours differ. And I don't defend England to the hilt, and too be fair I'm not fussed what people think about England either, I just find you constant dig at the national team and its following amusing, but its all good, we are all fair game.

As for the keep quiet or I will tell everyone what its really like line, haha really, who give's a stuff, pretty sure people can form opinions without your, or my, influence around here.

Just google worst cases of English football violence abroad, should cover off everything nicely.

Think of that game late with Lacazette.  Giroud isn't contributing to the breaking down any defenses. 

Just google worst cases of English football violence abroad, should cover off everything nicely.

Calm down and have a beer with that ****.

Best case the terrorist don't mess with anyone, but they certainly aren't messing with the English in Marsaille.

Think of that game late with Lacazette.  Giroud isn't contributing to the breaking down any defenses. 

Never got it with him. I mean he's not a bad player. He holds it up well. And his goal scoring record isn't bad. But some of the glaring chances he misses is beyond criminal. But for the Romania 'keeper channeling his inner Mingolet and getting nowhere near the ball he doesn't score today and France don't win. 

What does Wenger see in him to not feel he can do better?

Hail 

I have never like Giroud as a player.  If France leaves him in and depends on him, he will fail when the games get harder just like he does with his club team.  Nice goal today, but that keeper never should have allowed himself to get muscled out of the way.

Interesting to see England moving forward.  They have potential, but have to get by the big three.

Never got it with him. I mean he's not a bad player. He holds it up well. And his goal scoring record isn't bad. But some of the glaring chances he misses is beyond criminal. But for the Romania 'keeper channeling his inner Mingolet and getting nowhere near the ball he doesn't score today and France don't win. 

What does Wenger see in him to not feel he can do better?

Hail 

Same thing he apparently sees in the Morrota kid from Milan.

But I think Wenger just wants a CF to hold up the ball and have sexy attacking mid play.  That seems to be his bag and he has the players.

Edited by DC9

I'm more German than anyone in our circle

GfY6vaC.gif

Lol. I just don't like people putting on a act like that. He constantly says the same two words he knows in German acting like he knows the language. Especially take issue with actively rooting against the country you are from. I get maybe if you move or are between countries but not going against the country you are born in and lived in your entire life. Especially since he's a US women soccer fan. See a common theme? The idea of rooting against the US as someone born here and live here is just absurd to me.....

The games are on the various ESPN channels (for example, the France game today was on ESPN 2 in Maryland/FIOS.

GHH - if you go to any matches, please be safe.  Funny to say that staying with all English fans may be the safest place to be at an international match.

And for everyone here, GHH says the truth with respect to Brazil.  They used to be the best team to watch.  Single names, every player could dribble, and for added fun, the worst goalies in the world.  My friends used to joke that if they  just kidnapped a great Baseball 2nd baseman, they'd be unstoppable.  So sad to see what they have become now.  Socrates/Zico/Falcao etc.  Just watch the magic:

• Like 1

Calm down and have a beer with that ****.

Best case the terrorist don't mess with anyone, but they certainly aren't messing with the English in Marsaille.

Beer free weekend for me DC, the tonsillitis has seen to that. Best case indeed, as for the second part well no but the Russians are.

• Like 1

Looking forward to tonight's game, and see what kind of tricks these two teams have up their sleeves. I bet if the Russians loose Vladimir will drop the all team over Raqqa. :P

Unfortunately, I expect more riots since our soft incompetent government doesn't want to deal with this minority of hooligans accordingly.

Only 7 people arrested, and the super lousy sports state secretary claiming the situation is under control !, WTH ! can't you believe that ?

I hope both teams will entertain us, and that the best will prevail.

Edited by FrFan
  • Like 1

Well the Albania Switzerland game is one for the football devotees, can't sit through that one today.

As for the other games today, this group will prove to be very tight I think. I actually fancy Slovakia to surprise a few and look really strong. They match up well with Wales, and England aren't greatly different talent wise across the board so things should be close. Not sure about Russia, but will take a flyer the turn out the groups weak link.

If England play safe they will suck. If we go all out we may well still suck but will at least have a better chance of not doing so...

I'm wasting my hard earned cash on..

Wales Slovakia 2-2

England Russia, 3-1 Kane, Rooney & Cahill

At the risk of upsetting '74 .....

England fans ‘**** off Europe, We’re all voting out’ .....

Sung in Europe, whilst using Euro’s to drink European ale, in a country they’ve freely entered because they're (currently) a member of the EU. Priceless.

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Beer free weekend for me DC, the tonsillitis has seen to that. Best case indeed, as for the second part well no but the Russians are.

Ahh.  My condolences, brother.

Yeah, Messi was ridic last night.  And Higuain missed 2 sitters, which is why I don't want him at Liverpool for a large fee.  He's just not quick enough on the ball to score in England.

Off to the son's final this morning.  I'm stoked and so is he. 

Yeah, Messi was ridic last night. .....

'Behave yers delusional red nose **** yer!. It was against Panama. He'd never do that against a professional defence and 'keeper!'- © Evertonian logic. 

So it has to be asked .....

CkqrpVIXAAABBbo.jpg

..... Just WHAT the f-ing Hell is THAT?!!!!

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

At the risk of upsetting '74 .....

England fans ‘**** off Europe, We’re all voting out’ .....

Sung in Europe, whilst using Euro’s to drink European ale, in a country they’ve freely entered because they're (currently) a member of the EU. Priceless.

Hail. 

No upsetting here, don't really get the irony in that post that you do.