Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Very much doubt Augero goes. Aubmeyang gives them insurance for when he's injured. Something they've badly needed. 

Hopefully the likes of Aubameyang will push our title odds out a bit. 

Been back and fourth the last few weeks and decided to stay pat to see if we drift further than 9's. 

Big money moves elsewhere might just do that.

Hail. 

• Like 1

Very much doubt Augero goes. Aubmeyang gives them insurance for when he's injured. Something they've badly needed. 

Hopefully the likes of Aubameyang will push our title odds out a bit. 

Been back and fourth the last few weeks and decided to stay pat to see if we drift further than 9's. 

Big money moves elsewhere might just do that.

Hail. 

Does Pep run with two strikers?  I think he is a 4-2-3-1 guy. 

I'll put it this way, you aren't paying that much money for both for one to be on the bench.  So he finds a way to play both or Aguero goes. 

Does Pep run with two strikers?  I think he is a 4-2-3-1 guy. 

I'll put it this way, you aren't paying that much money for both for one to be on the bench.  So he finds a way to play both or Aguero goes. 

Since when was money a concern for City?

He'll probably play him wide when the two of them play. But It's great one-two punch to have. 

But we have the best manager in the World and that's all I need to know. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

Since when was money a concern for City?

He'll probably play him wide when the two of them play. But It's great one-two punch to have. 

But we have the best manager in the World and that's all I need to know. 

Hail. 

Money doesn't matter, but a player like Aguero won't be benched at this stage.  I also think he doesn't play well with faux strikers, which is why he struggles with Argentina in my opinion.  He has Messi on the pitch, who can go from the 6 to the 9 and over to the 7 whenever he wants.  And then Higuain is the garbage goal poacher.  Just not a lot of space for him to do what he does.

You know where he would fit in though...

Im excited. And a little amused at Southampton fans. Everton isnt the biggest of clubs, but the insinuation by some fans and former players that they are bigger than Everton is laughable. Some commentator even hinted that since Southampton finished above us they are a bigger club. Which of course means Leicester City is bigger than every other club in the EPL.

Southampton has a ways to go.

Anyways, now the question is will he have a 100 million transfer budget or 100 million + Lukaku's sale price.

Depends how big of a war chest Koeman gets, always skeptical of amounts thrown about by the press, to me this seems like a sideways move as both are a teams similar size and have a similar ceiling.

Emanuele Giulianelli– ‏@EmaGiulianell

Mourinho all-in for Griezmann, first offer €55mln but can reach €70mln. #MUFC #ManUtd

Hail. 

Griezmann said yesterday (basically to stop the rumors from the evil empire) that he is not going to leave Atletico nor his coach. He talked to Simeone who said he was not leaving the club.

He is very happy to have built a bond with him, and he is looking forward to learn more from him.

After Al-Khelaïfi interview Blanc is on his way out, more and more rumors have Unai being the new coach. If he's fired he will collect between €10 mil to €15 mil.

Edited by FrFan
  • Like 2

Griezmann said yesterday (basically to stop the rumors from the evil empire) that he is not going to leave Atletico nor his coach. He talked to Simeone who said he was not leaving the club.

He is very happy to have built a bond with him, and he is looking forward to learn more from him.

After Al-Khelaïfi interview Blanc is on his way out, more and more rumors have Unai being the new coach. If he's fired he will collect between €10 mil to €15 mil.

Reassuring to read.

Merci beaucoup for the update mon ami.

Hail.

• Like 1

Anything Liverpool @Anything_LFC 15s15 seconds ago

1f4f0.png Liverpool rejected a £23M offer for Coutinho from PSG last week (Marca) #LFC

Better be AT LEAST 50 million to get me to the table.  And I wouldn't take less than 60.

Transfer News Live @DeadlineDayLive 2m2 minutes ago

Newcastle midfielder Moussa Sissoko says he wants to leave the club and that Arsenal "the club of my heart". (Source: Foot Mercato)

The only thing more ridiculous than the transfer money that will be spent this summer is the amount of crap being spewed about by all the tabloids.

I will be surprised if Aubameyang gets sold.

BvB usually only sell one, maybe 2 big players per market.  IF they do sell, think about who they would get to replace him?  They don't need to sell (they actually have money to spend), so I still think he stays.

Also, I can see Coutinho going for 30.

Empire of the Kop @empireofthekop 34m34 minutes ago

(Image) There's a secret Bill Shankly quote on the new Liverpool away kit - http://go.shr.lc/28kqjnH pic.twitter.com/hIWV3wfwhX

Ckb-Fi-WEAAZx9-.jpg

BvB usually only sell one, maybe 2 big players per market.  IF they do sell, think about who they would get to replace him?  They don't need to sell (they actually have money to spend), so I still think he stays.

Also, I can see Coutinho going for 30.

My prediction if they sell Aubameyang is they'll buy Higuain.  Tuchel will need an immediate impact.  There's plenty of examples of clubs (including yours truly) who don't spend their money wisely.  Sell class, buy class.  Don't buy "potential" unless you know what you're doing.  Tuchel might, but there isn't any evidence of it yet.  Right now, based on what we know, we have the best manager in the world at identifying and developing talent.

I think the only club that Coutinho would leave us for is Barca, but there is zero chance it would be for less than 50 mil.  Unless there was some kind of FIFA-esque transfer where we get 35 mil and Luca Moura.

Edited by DC9

I think the only club that Coutinho would leave us for is Barca, but there is zero chance it would be for less than 50 mil.  Unless there was some kind of FIFA-esque transfer where we get 35 mil and Luca Moura.

Aside from the fact I don't believe Phil's on the market at all, there's NO way he's ready for Barcelona. Talent wise he is. But until he get's consistency and takes the next hurdle to dominating games. he'd be a bit part player there. We are VERY guilty of over hyping him everytime he goes and does something unreal and sticks it in the top bin. But then there's the other 5 or 6 games in-between when he's often non-existent. 

Talking of Brazilians ..... Do I make the same stupid schoolboy error as Saturday later and stay up in the wee small hours to be bored ****less yet again by this horribly boring Brazil that are just a no fun watch at all?

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 2

Aside from the fact I don't believe Phil's on the market at all, there's NO way he's ready for Barcelona. Talent wise he is. But until he get's consistency and takes the next hurdle to dominating games. he'd be a bit part player there. We are VERY guilty of over hyping him everytime he goes and does something unreal and sticks it in the top bin. But then there's the other 5 or 6 games in-between when he's often non-existent. 

Talking of Brazilians ..... Do I make the same stupid schoolboy error as Saturday later and stay up in the wee small hours to be bored ****less yet again by this horribly boring Brazil that are just a no fun watch at all?

Hail. 

Just go to bed at 10 and then get up at 3-3:30. A nice 5 hours.

Actually half past midnight here so I'd get in around 5 hours or so the other way before I'm up and out the morning. 

Dunno'. Brazil man are just SO boring now. 

Hail. 

Yeah Im an idiot. I was thinking you all are about 5 hours ahead currently and somehow adding 5 hours to 7:30 became 8 hours....

Math is hard.

Especially without Neymar.

Edited by MisterPinstripe
  • Like 1

Hail. 

He's not ready to be an attacking mid, but we know he can find Suarez.  And Iniesta is just about ready to hang 'em up.

Well... my brother ordered the ginga.

Hopefully he's seeing the ginga.  I have it on the big TV and the Nats on the small tv... and the Nats are doing WORK, so you know Brasil looks sexy.

• Like 1