Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

He's not ready to be an attacking mid, but we know he can find Suarez.  And Iniesta is just about ready to hang 'em up.

Best scenario, as I still believe will happen at some point the window, is we add Gotze and someone like a Mane to take the pressure of Phil being 'the main man' all the time. That sort of rotation, with Bobby and Lallana in the attacking three, might make a World of difference and allow us to pick and chose when we play him to get the very best out of him. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

Talked to a friend of mine today, he's a former intel anti terrorist agent, and special forces cpt. He said his former colleagues told him they think 3000 djihadists have entered the country (thanks to the super lousy EEC open borders) and 10% of them represent a serious threat. They fear something really bad will happen during Euro and the Tour de France. :angry:

Sods law that Brazil finally decide to tip up and Phil do that when I chose to go a kip. 

Worth watching the highlights at least this evening on fullmatchesandshows?

Hail. 

Most def, trying to find a youtube cause I don't know how to post the other videos.

Haiti were awful, don't get me wrong.  But I love seeing that boy with the ball in space.  He was in fine form last night.

• Like 1

Best scenario, as I still believe will happen at some point the window, is we add Gotze and someone like a Mane to take the pressure of Phil being 'the main man' all the time. That sort of rotation, with Bobby and Lallana in the attacking three, might make a World of difference and allow us to pick and chose when we play him to get the very best out of him. 

Hail. 

I just hope we keep him.  We love him to death and eventually FSG have to make a stand on selling.

Ironically I was alright with Suarez because we were so far away on other parts of the team and I knew Gerrard was going to be leaving soon, too.  You could sense a reboot.  But Phil was the guy that I identified we'd be building it around (even when you and I disagreed on him to start that 2013 season, lol).  I agree with Mane and Gotze being the two top targets (throw in Chillwell or another LB).

He was asked about leaving Liverpool after the match and his comments weren't reassuring for me.  He didn't close the door even a little bit.

Talked to a friend of mine today, he's a former intel anti terrorist agent, and special forces cpt. He said his former colleagues told him they think 3000 djihadists have entered the country (thanks to the super lousy EEC open borders) and 10% of them represent a serious threat. They fear something really bad will happen during Euro and the Tour de France. :angry:

Worrying to say the least.

Hooefully the authoratys get their intel bang on amd nothing happens.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Worrying to say the least.

Hooefully the authoratys get their intel bang on amd nothing happens.

Hail.

Stadiums will be safe with a very high security check. I would recommend to avoid fanzones, stay in open areas, just to be sure.

I hope nothing happens and that all the foreigners will have a good time.

I know the cops are working days and nights non stop, some of them slept only 5 hours/night during the last couple of months.

Edited by FrFan
  • Like 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPZZEGCGQVM[/video]

Stadiums will be safe with a very high security check. I would recommend to avoid fanzones, stay in open areas, just to be sure.

I hope nothing happens and that all the foreigners will have a good time.

I know the cops are working days and nights non stop, some of them slept only 5 hours/night during the last couple of months.

That's the big thing.  Avoid crowds outside of the stadium.  Unfortunately a deranged few want to spoil what should be a celebration of good faith and football for the rest of the world.

OK boys, whilst you wait for the next set of matches, see just how well you really know your stuff:

ESPNFC Everton vs Liverpool Quiz

How well can you do?

I'll have to wait until I get home (work computer) but I think I've seen this one before if it's close to the one I'm thinking about.

That's the big thing.  Avoid crowds outside of the stadium.  Unfortunately a deranged few want to spoil what should be a celebration of good faith and football for the rest of the world.

Read that authorities are banning outdoor viewing parties outside of pubs.

OK boys, whilst you wait for the next set of matches, see just how well you really know your stuff:

ESPNFC Everton vs Liverpool Quiz

How well can you do?

Crud. 1 Wrong. 

9/10

Result: 90%
SHARE YOUR RESULT
TWEET

RETAKE
HOW YOU COMPARE TO OTHERS
  • 90-100%    362 people
  • 80-89%      184 people
  • 70-79%      284 people
  • 60-69%      373 people
  • 50-59%      648 people
  • 40-49%      988 people
  • 30-39%   1,188 people
  • 20-29%   1,002 people
  • 10-19%      520 people
  • 0-9%            94 people
  •  
  • Hail. 

Crud. 1 Wrong. 

9/10

Result: 90%
SHARE YOUR RESULT
TWEET

RETAKE
HOW YOU COMPARE TO OTHERS
  • 90-100%    362 people
  • 80-89%      184 people
  • 70-79%      284 people
  • 60-69%      373 people
  • 50-59%      648 people
  • 40-49%      988 people
  • 30-39%   1,188 people
  • 20-29%   1,002 people
  • 10-19%      520 people
  • 0-9%            94 people
  •  
  • Hail. 

I would bet that the test was wrong before I accept you got one wrong. :D

Well, we should at least post one Bayern transfer rumor every once in a while:

http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/82303_bayern_munich_s_technical_director_was_in_brazil_to_watch_gabriel_jesus.html

...The release clause of the player for European teams are €40 million, but Bayern, Barcelona, ​​Real Madrid, Manchester United and PSG have a discount in the clause, as it drops to €24 million.

LOL if that last part is true.

• Like 1

http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/82303_bayern_munich_s_technical_director_was_in_brazil_to_watch_gabriel_jesus.html

...The release clause of the player for European teams are €40 million, but Bayern, Barcelona, ​​Real Madrid, Manchester United and PSG have a discount in the clause, as it drops to €24 million.

That reads like Richmond's release clause.

I have Hypervenoms and messi World Cup cleats. Hypervenoms are awesome for speed and touch. Defenders always say they hate dealing with me making it a track meet lol.

It's most likely not the shoes. 

They are very good for touch, imo, but it is definitely not the shoes with speed :lol:

Read that authorities are banning outdoor viewing parties outside of pubs.

Just in France or all over Europe?

I ****ing hate this ****...

• Like 1

Just in France or all over Europe?

I ****ing hate this ****...

Must be just  in France.

Wouldn't be a proper tournament in England if the Neanderthals couldn't gather in the sun, drink to oblivion, watch England lose than start throwing pub patio furniture around.

Jesus. Hmmmm ..... Robbie Fowler been 'busy' in Brazil and has a son nobody knew about?

I would bet that the test was wrong before I accept you got one wrong. :D

Last player to be sent off in the derby. Apparently it wasn't Gerrard but some no-mark bitter.

I'm crap on PL quesi's. Shrugs. 

Gonna' watch it now. 

Let yers know what happens.

Hail. 

• Like 1

Got 5/10. 

Know very little about the 80s unless I've re-watched the match.

ALL the hours I spent drumming this **** into him. In one ear and out the other, Especially when he discovered girls. Sighs. 

Brazil 3 up HT. When Phil plays like that he's an absolute joy to watch and the equal of anything out there. 

Hail. 

• Like 2

ALL the hours I spent drumming this **** into him. In one ear and out the other, Especially when he discovered girls. Sighs. 

Brazil 3 up HT. When Phil plays like that he's an absolute joy to watch and the equal of anything out there. 

Hail. 

Keep one eye on the Santos kid Garbriel Barbosa this half.

And we all know I wasn't good til the flash card game came out :lol:

• Like 1

It's most likely not the shoes.

Probably lol. But I agree with DC9 (One of the few times I guess) that the touch is sick. I've definitely pulled off first touches (especially bringing in long through balls) that I couldn't with other shoes. I love using speed but sometimes I roam to settle our midfield. I'm a striker who changes based on the game. I'll turn myself into a CAM or wing depending on what the other team gives me. My scoring has been down lately since teams are double teaming soon as I get it. So my assists are up and I've been playing a lot more decoy. Teams just don't like me dribbling at them. I start offseason training season Monday. Against a screaming eagles sponsored team lol.

Keep one eye on the Santos kid Garbriel Barbosa this half.

The FM wondered for the last three years. Known about him through that time. Seen highlights of him. Never seen him play a half of football until now. Man alive is that one special kid. We should be WELL in for him. Through the middle or either side of the three he'd be devastating. Linked up brilliantly with Phil too and I was more impressed by how unselfish he was. And still only 19 too. He's gonna' be the next big Brazilian export to Europe. 

Brazil won 7-1. In case you missed it watching the bat and ball game and all. The little magician took his foot off the gas as they coasted second half but rounded off his hatty superbly. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

The FM wondered for the last three years. Known about him through that time. Seen highlights of him. Never seen him play a half of football until now. Man alive is that one special kid. We should be WELL in for him. Through the middle or either side of the three he'd be devastating. Linked up brilliantly with Phil too and I was more impressed by how unselfish he was. And still only 19 too. He's gonna' be the next big Brazilian export to Europe. 

Brazil won 7-1. In case you missed it watching the bat and ball game and all. The little magician took his foot off the gas as they coasted second half but rounded off his hatty superbly. 

Hail. 

Yeah, whoever gets in early for him is going to be lucky.  Same club Neymar came from.  And that Pele cat.

Can't remember which PL manager said it (might've actually been Gin Blossom from commentary) but he said the best strikers in the world aren't from Europe right now they're South American.

HAVE to be in early on this kid.

Very mature game for just 19.

• Like 1