Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

I'm barely one footed...

That thing about Brazilian keepers you keep saying pretty much applies to me, too.

Can yuu at keadt drop the ball? If so yuu're hired.

Turns out its against human rights to carey out my right and just plan. I know right? So we'll just have to settle for dropping it on DC9 and claim 'Ranger Tough!' Training.

He deserves it.

Hail.

Absolute disgrace it's taken this long for even that to happen. Happening 24 hours in you get the impression she had them all bang to rights and would of dragged the whole sorry ass bunch of them over the coals. 

Mourinho and Chelsea FC have been an absolute disgrace right through. After doing what they did to her, they then tried bribing her, then outright bullying her, and only NOW do they apologies to try lesson the damage? Despicable and shameful. 

Hail. 

• Like 2

Can yuu at keadt drop the ball? If so yuu're hired.

Turns out its against human rights to carey out my right and just plan. I know right? So we'll just have to settle for dropping it on DC9 and claim 'Ranger Tough!' Training.

He deserves it.

Hail.

Our keeper broke one of his fingers making a save WITH gloves on about midway through the season.  Though the backup was a little bit better at stopping shots, this keeper was much better at distribution. 

So yeah... no chance would I ever stop a shot barehanded lol.

Our keeper broke one of his fingers making a save WITH gloves on about midway through the season.  Though the backup was a little bit better at stopping shots, this keeper was much better at distribution. 

So yeah... no chance would I ever stop a shot barehanded lol.

Always were the wuss of the family. 

The trivial jumping out of planes and killing folk with one finger thing aside. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

Joe Prince-Wright @JPW_NBCSports 33m33 minutes ago

Koeman to Everton set to be confirmed. Announcement now in #EFC's hands. Terrific manager who fans will love. #SaintsFC to rebuild again.

Im excited. And a little amused at Southampton fans. Everton isnt the biggest of clubs, but the insinuation by some fans and former players that they are bigger than Everton is laughable. Some commentator even hinted that since Southampton finished above us they are a bigger club. Which of course means Leicester City is bigger than every other club in the EPL.

Southampton has a ways to go.

Anyways, now the question is will he have a 100 million transfer budget or 100 million + Lukaku's sale price.

Frigging Norwegian Internet tease!

Follow 

Wow! Big Bundesliga-star on his way to England! Know the player. Know the club. Just need it confirmed - or you'll have a go at me 1f609.png

5:29 AM - 7 Jun 2016

Retweet

Hail 

More

Hail. 

Gianluca Di MarzioVerified account @DiMarzio 32m32 minutes ago

.@MCFC is getting close to #Aubameyang of @BVB: contacts ongoing between the clubs and with the striker @SkySportsNewsHQ @SkySport

So Sky are now breaking. 

If that was who the big Norwegian dick was referring to then that is bad news for everyone. REAL bad news. 

Didn't want to see him in the EPL like EVER!

Hail. 

I could be the best manager in the world with that 18...

300 million pou...er, Pep is a genius!

Like you wouldn't believe .....

SSNHQ headline....

CITY CLOSE ON AUBAMEYANG

Sky sources: Manchester City and Borussia Dortmund in advanced negotiations for the transfer of striker Pierre-Emerick Aubamayang.

According to Sky sources, City are also interested in Everton defender John Stones and Athletic Bilbao defender Aymeric Laporte as they look to bring up to five first team players to the Etihad this summer.

Now the Special Needs One is challenging Pep to a 'my dicks bigger than your dick' contest ..... And everything was so peaceful last year as well: 

Emanuele Giulianelli– ‏@EmaGiulianell

Mourinho all-in for Griezmann, first offer €55mln but can reach €70mln. #MUFC #ManUtd

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

We're mid-January window form on twitter

LFC GRUMPY FROG @Longblonde88 30m30 minutes ago

Every club is moving fast this window while Ayre is deciding red sauce or brown on his ham sandwich for lunch tomorrow. #LFC

BTW, does this mean £terling is back on the market again already?

Hail. 

Save for Bobby we completely ****ed that money up.

I'm not sweating all these big signing.  Aubamayeng makes City a threat in Europe with Aguero but no one had heard of him, Gundogan, Lewandowski, Gotze or any of the like before that dude Klopp bought them all for 3 million euro or less.

That's why I think this Higuain thing is hog wash.

Klopp whilst at BVB

Kagawa Free

Piszczek Free

Lewandowski £3m

Hummels £3m

Gundogen £4m

Aubameyang £9m

Reus £12m

Subotic £3m 

• Like 1

We're mid-January window form on twitter

LFC GRUMPY FROG ‏@Longblonde88 30m30 minutes ago

Every club is moving fast this window while Ayre is deciding red sauce or brown on his ham sandwich for lunch tomorrow. #LFC

Save for Bobby we completely ****ed that money up.

I'm not sweating all these big signing.  Aubamayeng makes City a threat in Europe with Aguero but no one had heard of him, Gundogan, Lewandowski, Gotze or any of the like before that dude Klopp bought them all for 3 million euro or less.

That's why I think this Higuain thing is hog wash.

Klopp whilst at BVB

Kagawa Free

Piszczek Free

Lewandowski £3m

Hummels £3m

Gundogen £4m

Aubameyang £9m

Reus £12m

Subotic £3m 

On the plus side the argument can now straight faced be made that this is indeed turning into Tuchel's team as he sell's every decent ****er off!

On the not so plus side Bayern may well be back to winning the Bundesliga before Christmas whilst we hear how it\s SO much better than the PL. 

On the very not so plus side, the PL is heading for a crazy summer with most every top manager and player heading here. So that'll lead to articles and articles on all the money and how England just buys everything up. 

Roll on next season. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

next year won't be for the faint hearted.  Might be a blessing in disguise (so to speak) to not have Europe to deal with the way this league is going to be panning out.

Man City are going to ship a whole boat load of crap out anytime soon and start again big time.

Leicester winning the league will have pissed a fair few people off.

I agree with this.  It was made known in March that Pep didn't want Kompany.  I'd be surprised if they kept Yaya and part of me thinks they're going to part ways with Aguero, too.

I agree with this.  It was made known in March that Pep didn't want Kompany.  I'd be surprised if they kept Yaya and part of me thinks they're going to part ways with Aguero, too.

I think all three should and could go too.