Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

The even better six weren't even selected. 

Hail. 

Right?  How do you leave Lacazette out and how do you let Aubamayang have a name like Pierre without making sure he's French property for football?

According to DC9 they perform well regardless of the temperature outside. Because they're anhotnweather people.

Yeah... like half of the games in the 2014 World Cup were in jungles.

I've been all over this mother ****er and haven't seen an American jungle outside of Hawaii.

But carry on.

Unfortunately our back 4 is putrid, and defenses win championships.

Grab hold of that set Fr.  We're winning this one!  I say we cause I picked us! :lol:

• Like 1

Unfortunately our back 4 is putrid, and defenses win championships.

Winners' average goals conceded per game

Germany 1996:  0.5

France 1998: 0.28

France 2000: 1.17

Brazil 2002: 0.57

Greece 2004: 0.67

Italy 2006: 0.28

Spain 2008: 0.5

Spain 2010: 0.28

Spain 2012: 0.17

Germany 2014: 0.57

I'll take Germany beating Spain the final for the win. 

And as a side bet, Wales to get further than England and Italy to crash out the groups. 

Typical. Trying to keep it light for a change and you get all aggro. We're talking about South American women there, please take it seriously as possible. 

Talking of ..... 1998 World Cup. Ironically, also in France. I was on a break just outside Bordeaux. Not for the football. Just relaxing with great French wine. Anyways, we drop into Bordeaux the day Argentina and Croatia played ..... Man alive, every, and I mean EVERY Argentinian gal' was a 10 PLUS! These big Argentinian groks, all with absolute stunners on their arms. Gods honest I have never seen SO many stunning woman in one place at the same time as those latin beauty's. 

Ever since that day Buenos Aires and a weekend of debauchery remains HIGH on the bucket list haha. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

And this abomination is next years Premier League ball:

CkRKaCiWgAApsTA.jpg

Seriously. Modern day footie man ..... And Nike be paid a ridiculous amount to come up with that rubbish. 

Maybe the EPL is going all 'gay pride' with a 'gay' ball?!!!!!

Hail. 

*Edit* 

This. THIS is a football! :

CkRMgsTWgAA_6AU.jpg

#bringbackadidastangos

• Like 1

And this abomination is next years Premier League ball:

Seriously. Modern day footie man ..... And Nike be paid a ridiculous amount to come up with that rubbish.

Maybe the EPL is going all 'gay pride' with a 'gay' ball?!!!!!

Hail.

*Edit*

This. THIS is a football! :

#bringbackadidastangos

My biggest gripe with this sort of thing is luminous coloured boots, more specifically defenders that wear them! And buying boots, standard black boots are like £30 more expensive.

Also fra dunno why we have a horrendous away top had a run of putting pink in our away tops must a fashion thing.

Edited by Wellred93
  • Like 1

I'll take Germany beating Spain the final for the win.

And as a side bet, Wales to get further than England and Italy to crash out the groups.

Talking of ..... 1998 World Cup. Ironically, also in France. I was on a break just outside Bordeaux. Not for the football. Just relaxing with great French wine. Anyways, we drop into Bordeaux the day Argentina and Croatia played ..... Man alive, every, and I mean EVERY Argentinian gal' was a 10 PLUS! These big Argentinian groks, all with absolute stunners on their arms. Gods honest I have never seen SO many stunning woman in one place at the same time as those latin beauty's.

Ever since that day Buenos Aires and a weekend of debauchery remains HIGH on the bucket list haha.

Hail.

If I go to Buenos Aires I may not come back. Hot women, crazy soccer crowds, and cheap living. Why am I not there right now?

• Like 1

It makes sense now...

Someone called my brother and said "Hey, did you hear we're in on Hector He" and then he lost his mind.  HE started this whole Jonas Hector bit... but it was Barzini all along.

101 Great Goals @101greatgoals 5h5 hours ago

Liverpool are "a step away" from signing Porto midfielder Hector Herrera [Fox Sports Mexico] http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/liverpool-step-away-signing-porto-midfielder-hector-herrera-fox-sports-mexico/ 

CkSOXxWWsAAu_IV.jpg

I'll bet you Italy goes further than both! The Italians don't need talent to play well in tournaments because they know how to defend...

• Like 1

I'll bet you Italy goes further than both! The Italians don't need talent to play well in tournaments because they know how to defend...

Given the group they're in and the fact this is Conte's Italy, I'll take that bet. 

Winner get's to humiliate DC9 being as he some how wormed his way out of the Benteke bet! Deal?

Hail. 

• Like 1

My biggest gripe with this sort of thing is luminous coloured boots, more specifically defenders that wear them! And buying boots, standard black boots are like £30 more expensive.....

Man after my own heart. There should be a law that say's you can only wear black boots! This isn't a frigging Milan fashion show yer bunch of overpaid tarts. It's a mans game of footie! 

Adidas World Cup. Simple. Comfy. Stylish. Class. STILL the single best pair of boots ever made that'll  NEVER stop being produced:

s-l1000.jpg

Hail. 

• Like 1

I cant wait until Everton finalize this deal with Koeman. Please let it be today. I just want this to be done with, no more speculation, start looking towards transfers.

I dislike coaching searches in general, but EPL is even worse as you never know what is real and complete fabrication. Or at least over here not knowing which publications in England are trust worthy its impossible to know.

I use hypervenoms.  They give the illusion of the speed that I don't have any more.  I'll take what I can get.

Volt-Nike-Hypervenom-2015-Boots%2B(3).jp

At the end of every game I get at least one guy that comes up and makes the "you shouldn't be allowed to wear those with your speed" comment.  I just smile. :lol:

Man after my own heart. There should be a law that say's you can only wear black boots! This isn't a frigging Milan fashion show yer bunch of overpaid tarts. It's a mans game of footie! 

Adidas World Cup. Simple. Comfy. Stylish. Class. STILL the single best pair of boots ever made that'll  NEVER stop being produced:

Too much white.  You youngsters with your fashionable ways. All blacks or barefoot!

• Like 1

Puma Kings. Kennys boot. Fit for a King.

But I'm Scouse and nothing crosses my feet that doesn't have Adidas on it when it comes to sports fotwear. Shrugs.

Too much white. You youngsters with your fashionable ways. All blacks or barefoot!

Brilliant! Which brings me onto another issue the modern game ..... Goalkeepers wearing gloves! WTF is all that about? Bunch of tarts that can't have their danty little hands hurt ..... Use yer bare hands yer bunch of fags. Get a better grip and stronger wrists that way too!

I'd ban gloves too if I was a manager. Black boots. No gloves.

I'll get the tradition back the game!

Hail.

• Like 1

Wow, that is hardcore. I really wouldn't want to stop a shot without gloves now. I've done it before and regretted it. lol

You want to play in my time you be a man!

And you'd better hope you're two footed or I'mma drop a medicine ball on yer weak one until you learn to use it! Am I right?

Hail.