Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

My over-30 game yesterday was an absolute **** show. 

1-1 at half time. Opponents score at end of half when their guy goes in for a corner and does a hand of god number, while totally taking out our keeper. We end the half with two guys carrying yellows. One for a studs up tackle, the other for a dumb frustration-retaliation-type foul. 

With about 25 minutes left, one guy carrying a yellow goes in on a hard tackle and gets shown his second. Totally deserved. With about 18 minutes left, the other guy carrying a yellow drops the F-bomb on the AR for a close offside call. So now we're playing with 9 men. 

They get a corner with about 10 seconds left. It goes through the box and our GK goes through one of  their guys to get to the ball. Ref blows for a penalty. I think the ref was well within his rights. Just stupid on our GKs part. Guys just need to keep their heads. 

Edited by Elessar78

Interestingly enough, Chelsea have the opportunity to decide who wins the pl today.  Win or draw and Leicester win the league in one of the most unexpected outcomes in league history.  Hell, it is THE most unexpected.  Shout out to Ranieri for the job he has done this season.  I hope that today Leicester wins the league...and selfishly I hope it is Chelsea who deliver it.  London is blue!

With about 18 minutes left, the other guy carrying a yellow drops the F-bomb on the AR for a close offside call. So now we're playing with 9 men. 

We'd never finish a game :lol:

Gotta love Army intramurals

Congrats to Burnley.

They're back up.

There are so many few moments this season to look back and on be happy about.  This one though has me excited like we just won the league.  And what a goal by Hazard!  I think he's back...

But **** the spuds.  That lot are a bunch of coward, no good thugs.  Hacking players left and right when it was near the end.  9 players booked.  Eye gouging, feet stamping, tunnel fighting, dirty sons of ****es.  I hope it's another 50 years of no trophies for you wanks.  Poor form by a bunch of whiny babies.  London is blue tonight, and every night.  **** off Tottenham, go home and lick your wounds.  

Good on Ranieri for winning the league.

ALLEZ LES VERTS!

View image on Twitter 

Hail. 

Feels so good to see football clubs and their amazing fans having a hart, a soul, and that they'll all walk together.

They are only a very few of them, that make them so unique, bringing joy and hope among the evil empires' madness.

Thank you my friend for posting this.

Edited by FrFan
  • Like 1

The essence of sport, friends, is parity. The essence of sport is its unpredictable nature. Jordan Speith collapsing at the Masters, allowing for Danny Willett to surge through and claim the title. The Giants beating the heavily favored Patriots to end an undefeated era.

Therefore it is difficult to argue against Leicester City's Premier League title being bad for sport. Because Leicester City rose through the ranks of mediocrity and blindsided everyone. No one had them winning this title. Nobody.

You can hate Vardy and call him a racist all you want. What you cannot do is take away Leicester's accomplishments. In a top heavy league this club was able to win the title over the likes of Citeh, United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Tottenham...an unbelievable feat. It's simply stunning and one of the biggest EPL shockers in league history.

So congrats to Leicester City. The impossible, has happened.

• Like 2

Feels so good to see football clubs and their amazing fans having a hart, a soul, and that they'll all walk together.

They are only a very few of them, that make them so unique, bringing joy and hope among the evil empires' madness.

Thank you my friend for posting this.

Thank you Sir and all other fans of Les Verts. 

You've been right at the forefront along with other notable fanbases from abroad like Milan, Olympiacos and Dortmund in supporting the fight for justice over the years. 

It hasn't and will NEVER be forgotten. 

Liverpool continues to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the continued solidarity. Words just cannot convey how much that has meant over the years. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

You can hate Vardy and call him a racist all you want. .....

Racist? Wait, WHAT? What have I missed?

As for tonight, what a complete and utter disgrace both clubs where. Clattenburg had a **** of a game to try control. From Pochetino coming on the park, something that should NEVER happen no matter the good in his intentions; to Fabregas rolling around like he'd been practicing to be a WWE star after having his hand stepped on, through the mass brawl at the end and all points in between. (NINE Tottenham bookings. And they could and should of been down to 8 men.). DISGRACEFUL conduct.  Not seen scenes like that on the pitch at an English top flight game for a LONG time. 

BIG repercussions are sure to come for both clubs from the FA. 

Congratulations Leicester City. 

Absolutely ridiculous, miraculous achievement. 

CAMPIONE LEICESTER CITY!

Unbelievable. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

Our state assoc. sent out a zero tolerance thing this past week about referee abuse. We got zero tolerated. 

****, I just tell them to **** off and if they raise up I say "you're welcome for your freedom".  Most of them are recent retirees or former Soldiers, so they give it right back.

Most of the linos can't even stay even anyways. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I assume you pay to be in this league?  How do you guys pick teams and stuff? - I'm curious.

Edited by DC9

Very interesting.  I hold a lot of the same values.  The wife and I haven't taken anything off the table for our retirement.  We'll see.

Is he Red or Blue do we know?

• Like 1

Very interesting.  I hold a lot of the same values.  The wife and I haven't taken anything off the table for our retirement.  We'll see.

Is he Red or Blue do we know?

It's SLJ. The coolest MF on the planet. Is that a trick question?!!!!!

*I'm claiming red down to him going to a few games when he was filming the 51st State. And then appearing on a red carpet a few years later in a L'pool shirt. *Investigative moi.  :P.

Hail. 

It's SLJ. The coolest MF on the planet. Is that a trick question?!!!!!

*I'm claiming red down to him going to a few games when he was filming the 51st State. And then appearing on a red carpet a few years later in a L'pool shirt. *Investigative moi.  :P.

Hail. 

Totally forgot about that movie, lol

Carlyle left no doubts in that one, did he? lol

• Like 1