Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

How many times is Moreno going to be behind the play tonight? Dos Santos owning him.

I think it's a combination of him trying to get forward, Toure playing way off, and not enough speed out of Lucas

How many times is Moreno going to be behind the play tonight? Dos Santos owning him.

I think it's a combination of him trying to get forward, Toure playing way off, and not enough speed out of Lucas
  • Like 1

Survived the first half.

That could've easily have been a straight red for Soldado.  What a ****.

Need to get someone who is paid to score goals on in the second if we want to take something from this.

Yeah I agree with Jo, it's part of the shape.  He has to be with a false 9.  That gives us 3 in the midfield.  Gonna need help from the fullbacks.

I'd go either Sturridge for Lallana or Benteke for Milner/Lucas/Allen.

Really all you can do right now.

Classy.

Villarreal CF @VillarrealCF 54m54 minutes ago

Villarreal pay tribute to the 96 Hillsborough victims. #YNWA #VILvLIV #CVFEnglish

ChJtXU6WIAAPB1a.jpg
  • Like 2

I know our Scouse friend will lose him mind, but I think this is a Benteke game. Villarreal will stay compact meaning there won't be many opportunities on the counter. Keep the big Belguim in the box and hope for an old fashion goal.

That being said, I'm happy with the first half and would be happy with a 0-0 draw...I would prefer if the boys in Red got an away goal.

• Like 1

Need to get Firmino off, put DS or the Belgium statue in.

Bobby not having his best game. He looks more comfortable playing off of a true striker.

Looking for Sturridge or Benteke for little Joe around 70'-75'.

Ibe has been **** since he's been in, should have had Ojo on the squad.