Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Well, this is a laugh-er....

There is no midfield with Stewart and Chiravella.  Can't have two U-21s in there... one is plenty

Ojo, Smith... how many kids do you want to see?

Then Skrtel is out there?

I get it's all about Thursday but mercy

Ojo looks good.  Looks like he has more freedom today

Well, I have hopes for Stewart cause he's shown well.

Chiravella on the other hand, he didn't look good in the League Cup away at a League 2 side.

Kid needs to go.

Ojo has been tidy, Sturridge is off.

I'd bring on Lucas for Chiravella and Benteke for Coutinho or Ibe... depending on how seriously you want to take this match.

Yes, we're at home. (Me and the frog in my pocket.). 

Not seen anything as me Ma decided to call around. As bad as it sounds? Do I really want to know? And I'd of gone further on the changes. Wouldn't of played Sturridge at all. And would of had Flanno in at RB for Clyne.  Yeah, I know such an inexperienced side is a major risk at this level to change more or less the whole side with half kids. But these injuries/ suspensions are killing us man (lost the whole spine the side with Sakho, Can, Henderson and Origi out) and we have to prioritise Thursday. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

Boom.  Earthquake.

Liverpool FC @LFC 13s13 seconds ago

Double change for #LFC at half-time - Benteke and Lucas on, Coutinho and Chirivella off

Yes, we're at home. (Me and the frog in my pocket.). 

Not seen anything as me Ma decided to call around. As bad as it sounds? Do I really want to know? And I'd of gone further on the changes. Wouldn't of played Sturridge at all. And would of had Flanno in at RB for Clyne.  Yeah, I know such an inexperienced side is a major risk at this level to change more or less the whole side with half kids. But these injuries/ suspensions are killing us man (lost the whole spine the side with Sakho, Can, Henderson and Origi out) and we have to prioritise Thursday. 

Hail. 

It actually looks like an Academy team against a Premier League team.

Unlike last time.

They aren't dominating play or anything, just a sloppy game where they're getting more chances.  We have no midfield... hopefully Lucas helps.

Would of taken Sturridge off for Benteke and wouldn't of added to Lucas' minutes personally but he's trying to come back into the game I guess.

Hail. 

The kid Chiravella is awful.

How was that not a penalty?

Ohhh keeper got studded in the face there.

Ouch

Don't get why Brannigan isn't starting alongside Stewart. 

Meh, Benteke has to be stronger there.

Hail. 

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL

BENTEKE!!!!!!!!!

IS BRANAGAN BACK FROM INJURY?

Ohhh keeper got studded in the face there.

Ouch

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL

BENTEKE!!!!!!!!!

IS BRANAGAN BACK FROM INJURY?

On the bench. 

Get in! Keep fighting Reds. Pride performance second half. Come on!

Or maybe not. 

Terrible defending. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Very engrossing half of football the Utd game. 

Very good finish from Martial. Albeit after some very shaky defending from Leicester. Lingaard with a glorious chance to make it two but a very good save from Schmeichel. Poor defending for the Leicester equaliser. Heck knows why Lingered then chose to go to ground when he had a step on the defender. Then a clear penalty for Leicester not given. 

And just seen Fellaini's double elbow assault on Huth on replay. Horrible thug that fella'. The FA surely will do him retrospectively for that. Serve him right if he misses the Cup Final.

​Engrossing if unspectacular half of football. 

Hail. 

I do believe both Gary Lineker and Arlo White will spontaneously combust in unadulterated ecstasy if they beat Utd. 

Hail. 

They didn't even tried to hide it this time, which I respect. :lol:

Did you watch the vigil Wednesday lil' bro'?

Watched it last night (still for on the club site) and was in bits again. 30,000 or so turned out? Unbelievable. Burnham looked so emotional when his name was being sung bless him. 

Hail. 

I haven't yet.  Watched most of the coverage on the verdict though.  That's made news over here, which is huge.

I have a good feeling about Thursday.  Didn't until today, but I have it now.

Very engrossing half of football the Utd game. 

Very good finish from Martial. Albeit after some very shaky defending from Leicester. Lingaard with a glorious chance to make it two but a very good save from Schmeichel. Poor defending for the Leicester equaliser. Heck knows why Lingered then chose to go to ground when he had a step on the defender. Then a clear penalty for Leicester not given. 

And just seen Fellaini's double elbow assault on Huth on replay. Horrible thug that fella'. The FA surely will do him retrospectively for that. Serve him right if he misses the Cup Final.

​Engrossing if unspectacular half of football. 

Hail. 

Schmeichel is VERY good.  I wonder if we didn't give him a look because of his dad?

Huth was grabbing at Fellaini's hair the whole time, to be fair.  Huth has escape at least 10 defo pens in the games that I watched this season, so those are two pees in a pod.

****house that fella'. Screw the media B/S Danny lad. Go bang in 3 Thursday!. 

Absolutely gutted. Thanks to the fans for travelling and supporting us. God willing Thursday will be a better result. 1f44a-1f3fe.png

• RETWEETS 2,367
  • LIKES 5,783
  • FoTywk4P_normal.jpgr_nf6V-z_normal.jpgxX0D1-NM_normal.jpgd4G42cRv_normal.jpg019f0f225e1ca9e623344c6960169017_normal.Zhozi4jq_normal.jpgcpYb8ouy_normal.jpegE8DOVDlB_normal.jpgWxLTwsYf_normal.jpg

7:02 AM - 1 May 2016

Retweet

More

Hail.