Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Know next to nothing about the Spaniards you scousers play today.  The only two teams I even keep up with outside of CFC would be Atletico Madrid and Borussia Dortmund to a smaller extent.  But I have seen some highlights and the kid Bakambu looks like a pretty decent player.  Is he their main threat going forward?  I would expect pool to win the game but that could be simply because I know very little of villareal.  

He's their only goalscoring threat by all accounts. Didn't look much cop last week in Spain like. 

They are the archetypal sit and hit quickly on the break side. Who's defenders looked far more skilful than the midfielders and forwards. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Horrible 24 hour period.  Between the Caps losing and having to wake up at 4am so that I could jump out of a black hawk with a German (to my knowledge it wasn't BT).  But I did get some German jump wings out of it.

Off the rest of the day and ready/NEED something positive in my life.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY RED MEN!  PLEASE!

• Like 2

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

****ING JO'S LALLANA MAKING A PLAY

Bobby and Phil have come to play today!! They are making up for their play in Spain...

Stop.

• Like 1

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

****ING JO'S LALLANA MAKING A PLAY

Lallana may have scored it, but Firmino made that goal

• Like 1

I love the Brasilians!!! I just hate their song...

I'm not sure why that posted so many times, but I guess I really love the Brasilians

If we're handing out kudos...

How about Emre Can coming back off an injury and dominating the midfield!!

Edited by jobaga
  • Like 1