Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Just seen it again...Greisman was not offside.

His hand may have been, but you can't score a goal with your hand

Even at Bayern...

If any part is off that would be enough. If you are 6 inches back and your junk is 7inches you are off

Edit: just read a German article. UFEA official came up to Bayern after the game and told them the ref blew it not calling it.

Edited by RichmondRedskin88

If any part is off that would be enough. If you are 6 inches back and your junk is 7inches you are off

Edit: just read a German article. UFEA official came up to Bayern after the game and told them the ref blew it not calling it.

Meh, hard to blame the officials for not seeing that if he was indeed off. Even the slow-mo's the game were pretty indecisive. Never mind at full speed. 

My gripe where I a Munich fan wouldn't be so much with the officials or even Pep but more so the players on the park and the **** load of chances they squandered. Not least Muller with that piss poor penalty that ultimately cost Bayern a spot in the biggest game of all. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Pick an angle...

Sports Vines and 1 other follow

cXFE4Z4a_bigger.jpgM.A.J ‏@UItraSuristic 4h4 hours ago

Griezmann look offside in the first angle but second one shows it was the correct call. #BAYATL

ChjrWZtVEAA9K6Q.jpg

ChjrWZ1UoAAG2q5.jpg

At least you still get to root for Real... you'll just lose Fred and BT's blessings.

I don't root for Real. I don't like Atletico thug tactics either. Honestly all options suck. I guess I'll lean toward real for Ronaldo for the CL title but I hate seeing real get a easy title run. I wouldn't mind tracking a liga team. If they were in a awesome city, did ok, awesome atmosphere, etc. obviously they most likely don't compete for a liga title but Bayern makes up for that in Germany.

I don't root for Real. I don't like Atletico thug tactics either. Honestly all options suck. I guess I'll lean toward real for Ronaldo for the CL title but I hate seeing real get a easy title run. I wouldn't mind tracking a liga team. If they were in a awesome city, did ok, awesome atmosphere, etc. obviously they most likely don't compete for a liga title but Bayern makes up for that in Germany.

I would have rooted for Bayern, but now I'm out. ManC evil empire vs bus park defense Atletico, no thanks. Real vs Atletico, no thanks.

Edited by FrFan
  • Like 1

I would have rooted for Bayern, but now I'm out. ManC evil empire vs bus park defense Atletico, no thanks. Real vs Atletico, no thanks.

Don't worry my friend. Wednesday, May 18. St. Jakob-Park, Basel, Switzerland. The mighty reds will win another another European trophy for your viewing pleasure!

Hail.

• Like 2

Don't worry my friend. Wednesday, May 18. St. Jakob-Park, Basel, Switzerland. The mighty reds will win another another European trophy for your viewing pleasure!

Hail.

First Thursday. C'mon Reds!

• Like 1

That is a particularly frustrating loss for Bayern since they had a 70% ball possession. Next year they'll sign Hummels and if he stays healthy he's going to fill a need there.

It's obvious who should have won. Everyone could see it. Our manager screwed us again by bad tactics. Atletico was on their heels at 1-0. Yeah the penalty sucked but we were gonna go through based on our play and then our manager does the stupidest thing ever. Pep Fraudiola.

---

Maybe I'll take GHH advice and watch Valencia a bit. I could have gotten behind Atletico for liga since I like a team that stands up against the powers(plus the stadium is crazy) but they play like thugs and simeone is a jackass.

Maybe I'll take GHH advice and watch Valencia a bit. I could have gotten behind Atletico for liga since I like a team that stands up against the powers(plus the stadium is crazy) but they play like thugs and simeone is a jackass.

Stick with a team...

For crying out loud. :lol:

• Like 1

They should scrap the away goal rule, or at least make them play extra 30 minutes before coming to effect.

Why do you say that man? Curious to hear other views.

Personally, I hate the rule that away goals don't count until after extra time. The only competition that has it is the Football League Cup (Capital One) in England. My view is if it ain't broke ..... Two legged European knockout footie has always had the away goal rule for as long as I can remember to reward teams for going away and scoring. Everyone knows the rules. I honestly don't have any problem with it.

L'pool win 2-1 tomorrow and go out the away goals rule that's down to ourselves. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Hail.

I will be pulling for city today.  Never, ever thought I would say that...but I don't want to see a madrid final.  Plus, City is used to the physical battle atleti will play, 5 or 6 teams in the prem use atletic tactics (including the new champions).  I also don't much care for Ronaldo, but that's just personal preference.  

I almost slapped myself when I said I would root for City.

I want to reiterate...I hate city.  

Stick with a team...

For crying out loud. :lol:

Nothing is changing with Bayern. They are my family club. Just might have a lower club on the side. Maybe a St Pauli (They have a close relationship to Bayern). No team outside top 3 in Spain compete for titles. Valencia could be my Europa team(though 14th doesn't get you in Europa lol). Plus gives me a excuse to travel.

Plus it annoys you when I bring up other clubs lol.

Why do you say that man? Curious to hear other views.

Personally, I hate the rule that away goals don't count until after extra time. The only competition that has it is the Football League Cup (Capital One) in England. My view is if it ain't broke ..... Two legged European knockout footie has always had the away goal rule for as long as I can remember to reward teams for going away and scoring. Everyone knows the rules. I honestly don't have any problem with it.

L'pool win 2-1 tomorrow and go out the away goals rule that's down to ourselves. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Hail.

Good luck though I know you wouldn't wish Bayern the same ;) lol

Why not just be a general fan of the sport and pick a team to root for from the day's matches?

I don't intend to be a friend of mine walking around with Dortmund,Arsenal, Celtic at the richmond Gooners meetings lol. But I haven't decided. Bayern takes up enough of my life honestly. I might just casually follow some club(underdog perhaps). Maybe South America. All the stadiums are nuts there lol. But I'm not sure it's safe to visit.

I will be pulling for city today. Never, ever thought I would say that...but I don't want to see a madrid final. Plus, City is used to the physical battle atleti will play, 5 or 6 teams in the prem use atletic tactics (including the new champions). I also don't much care for Ronaldo, but that's just personal preference.

I almost slapped myself when I said I would root for City.

I want to reiterate...I hate city.

Sorry to say I'm the same. But for a completely different reason.

I could just about stomach City winning the European Cup, if it kept Utd out the competition next season.

Perfect scenario is Utd surpass City and finish fourth. City and Liverpool then win the European trophy's. Utd then have that fourth spot turned into a Europa League place for next year.

The fall out among the media and Utd fans would be EPIC!

Please God make it so.l!

Good luck though I know you wouldn't wish Bayern the same ;) lol

Hey now. I congratulated Munich in advance on winning 4 straight titles in here a couple of weeks back.

That's nice right?

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

I'd really like to see Pep have to work into a CL spot though. Not for any schadenfreude but he's always been handed the keys to great teams. Let's see him have to build and slum it for a season. 

I agree.  That's one thing that at least Jose was able to do to an extent.  But he's been handed a blank check ever since.

• Like 1