Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

People.com: Al Gore Accused of Sexual Assault

McD5

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20396495,00.html

The unidentified woman, who has been a masseuse for 12 years, filed the accusations Jan. 8, 2009, alleging Gore, who checked into the hotel as Mr. Stone and was 30 minutes late for his 10:30 p.m. in-room appointment, sexually assaulted her in his hotel room by forcing repeated, unwanted sexual touches.

"He pleaded, groped me, grabbed me, engulfed me in embrace, tongue kissed me, massaged me, grabbed my breasts," the woman says in her detailed complaint to Portland police officers and posted by the Fox 12 Oregon TV station.

At one point, she says Gore pinned her down, resulting in an injury to her left leg and knee, and which required medical care for several months.

I really shouldn't make light of this, but unless Al's been popping something he brought back from Mexico on one of his climate gigs, he just doesn't like he has it in him for even half that.

Hail.

Yeah, I'm thinking that any woman he wanted, he'd just talk to her for a couple of minutes, and then have his way with her after she fell asleep.

If I remember correctly, McD predicted something like this when the divorce was first announced. Bout time you got one right McD haha

Sorry to hear that. Just three questions remain:

1. Who did he get caught cheating with?

2. Was it a male or female?

3. How long until the details are released?

"Tipper and I had a friendly split."

Sure you did Al. Now the "Inconvenient Truths" start to emerge?

:ols:

can you just imagine him trying to be playful and dirty in that monotone voice of his?

It's a wonder he's ever been laid at all.

~Bang

"He pleaded, groped me, grabbed me, engulfed me in embrace, tongue kissed me, massaged me, grabbed my breasts," the woman says in her detailed complaint to Portland police officers and posted by the Fox 12 Oregon TV station.

At one point, she says Gore pinned her down, resulting in an injury to her left leg and knee, and which required medical care for several months.

He was just checking to make sure she wasnt ManBearPig...why wont people take him serial? :doh:

Well, who knows if this is allegation is true or not, but I've read and heard this man is a straight up dick. My dad's doctor was assigned to Gore when he was in the Air Force (?) and said he was a complete jerk. Not to mention that book Ronald Kessler wrote, where he interviewed old Secret Service Agents that said he was also an ass.

:ols:

can you just imagine him trying to be playful and dirty in that monotone voice of his?

It's a wonder he's ever been laid at all.

~Bang

"I'm gonna fill up your lockbox real good."

Don't tell me you're not aroused.

EDIT: Damnit, blue, you're not supposed to beat me to these things.

So the incident happened 4 years ago, at the time she skipped meetings with detectives and dropped the incident, then she shows up 4 years later and instead of filing any kind of criminal action decides she's going to try him in the media?

Sounds like a shakedown gone wrong.

That's not to say it didn't happen, but this woman is clearly after the $$$

ummm...a 10:30 PM appointment...with a masseuse? Who waited on a, client(?)...that was 1/2 hour late...

I did not think ole Al could stay up that late.

Al was too busy for an afternoon appointment, finishing up modifications to the internet for the benefit of all of us.

That 10:30 pm appointment, all alone in his hotel room was absolutely necessary.

Lol, DUH. It doesn't take too many brain cells to figure out the demise of a marriage that has already lasted this long typically has a catalyst...

To be honest, there is not one major politician out there who'd surprise me if a story came out of him or her cheating. I don't trust anyone in politics and most people in the media farther than I can throw them.

Lol, DUH. It doesn't take too many brain cells to figure out the demise of a marriage that has already lasted this long typically has a catalyst...

To be honest, there is not one major politician out there who'd surprise me if a story came out of him or her cheating. I don't trust anyone in politics and most people in the media farther than I can throw them.

But Obama has date nights. . .

Archived