Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

People.com: Al Gore Accused of Sexual Assault

McD5

So the incident happened 4 years ago, at the time she skipped meetings with detectives and dropped the incident, then she shows up 4 years later and instead of filing any kind of criminal action decides she's going to try him in the media?

Wonder what took her so long to get mad?

[/movie reference]

So the incident happened 4 years ago, at the time she skipped meetings with detectives and dropped the incident, then she shows up 4 years later and instead of filing any kind of criminal action decides she's going to try him in the media?

Sounds like a shakedown gone wrong.

That's not to say it didn't happen, but this woman is clearly after the $$$

Ex-actly. The District Attorney’s Office in Portland confirmed Wednesday that the woman reported unwanted sexual contact by Gore to police in 2006.

Ex-actly. The District Attorney’s Office in Portland confirmed Wednesday that the woman reported unwanted sexual contact by Gore to police in 2006.

I wonder why they covered it up? Wanted to wait until after the election?

That makes things even more puzzling.

She reported this 4 years ago? That, to me, makes me suspect more along the lines of "not enough evidence".

To me, if she reported it 4 years ago, that makes her more credible.

(Unless, of course, her complaint 4 years ago doesn't look like her complaint, now.)

How dumb is Gore? Don't answer that.

If you are going to hire a masseuse who is willing to come to your hotel room at 10.30 at night, I would have thought the same section of the newspaper would have included ads from "masseuses" who price in a little 'contact' into their service.

That makes things even more puzzling.

She reported this 4 years ago? That, to me, makes me suspect more along the lines of "not enough evidence".

To me, if she reported it 4 years ago, that makes her more credible.

(Unless, of course, her complaint 4 years ago doesn't look like her complaint, now.)

Disagree.

I think it makes her sound like more of a nutjob who made an allegation, recanted, then realleged years later specifically to get money and her 15 minutes, even though she knew any proof would be long gone.

Possibly resurfaced now BECAUSE she knows any proof is long gone and now it can only be his word against hers.

Maybe it's just me, but when your first call is to the Enquirer offering to sell your story for $1 million, it doesn't exactly do wonders for your credibility.

Archived