Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rick Maese Twitter: Haynesworth Statement, 6-23-10

GenMgr

its prob no coincidence that his statement came the day after his latest pending lawsuit was announced. AH needs the redskins coming after his pocket like a fish needs a bicycle.

bikefish.jpg

:laugh::laugh:

And lets not forget about that stripper friend of his. Dude is gonna be broke by the time he is out of the league. And I shall laugh.

What he said:

Haynesworth: "Despite my current differences with the Redskins, I have always planned to attend training camp and honor my contract"

What he really meant:

"The bank is on my ass & I really need the money I took from Dan."

Exactly. A man will do anything for money, even play football...

Did anyone catch what Marshal Faulk And Brian Baldinger said on NFL Network last night? The two basically defended Haynesworth saying that moving a DT to NT is like moving a MLB to FS... :ols:

Then they said that the Redskins need to communicate to Haynesworth that they want him to play DE instead of NT and will move him around.. :doh:

I mean come on.. have they even paid attention to Jim Haslett's comments in the media???? He's clearly said that they want Haynesworth to move around. Baldinger lost my respect when he made the idiotic comments about McNabb earlier this year, but Faulk has really lost my respect.

UNBELIEVABLE!!

http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/06/23/the-best-fit-for-haynesworth/

Did anyone catch what Marshal Faulk And Brian Balldinger said on NFL Network last night? The two basically defended Haynesworth saying that moving a DT to NT is like moving a MLB to FS... :ols:

Then they said that the Redskins need to communicate to Haynesworth that they want him to play DE instead of NT and will move him around..

That's already been done. Remember a few months ago when Haynesworth was dismissing rumors and acting semi-excited about the different ways Coach Haslett said he was going use him?

He lied to us then. That, or else he is lying about the real reason(s) he didn't show up to minicamp and now wants out of Washington.

I started wondering to myself... What if Fat Al was scared to take that physical the Redskins planned on giving him? What if he's buying more time until training camp to finally get his fatass into shape?

And then other things started jumping into my head... like what if this whole thing is driven by his agent? What if he's lashing-out against the new head coach who is clearly not a big fan? What if he's pregnant?

I don't think it's all about the 3-4. Albert Haynesworth has a drinking problem and a wrap sheet that only a man with serious mental issues would possess. Pick one of Al's problems out of hat and you are probably getting closer to the real reason that this ******* doesn't want to play here.

Another stall tactic. He's not coming to camp.

If he's on the team, my guess is that he will be.

However, my take on it is this:

He's not planning on being on the team, and in order to save face with some of these others teams around the league, he's trying to look like someone who will do what's needed of him despite not being happy. It's an illusion to get other teams to buy into him.

He has no intention of being a Redskin at that point.

But if he is, and he wants to keep his money (which he needs) he'll have to report. Otherwise, he's dumber than I thought.

If he's on the team, my guess is that he will be.

However, my take on it is this:

He's not planning on being on the team, and in order to save face with some of these others teams around the league, he's trying to look like someone who will do what's needed of him despite not being happy. It's an illusion to get other teams to buy into him.

He has no intention of being a Redskin at that point.

But if he is, and he wants to keep his money (which he needs) he'll have to report. Otherwise, he's dumber than I thought.

I hope you are right. The more teams that buy into this charade, the more value we could get for him in a trade.

The thing is that he is a day late and a dollar short in saying this. I think most people have seen him reveal his true colors, including most NFL team front offices and a tactic like this is unlikely to change many people's minds.

I hope you are right. The more teams that buy into this charade, the more value we could get for him in a trade.

The thing is that he is a day late and a dollar short in saying this. I think most people have seen him reveal his true colors, including most NFL team front offices and a tactic like this is unlikely to change many people's minds.

Yes, but he can't afford to further damage his rep, so he's going to say all the right things, just like he did before... And hope he's moved by then. Because if he's not...

:ols:

Rather than start a new post about the fat POS, here's a quote from former Redskins WR Randle El:

"This is something they knew before even signing him. They knew what they were getting. They talked to Tennessee, they talked to me - because I knew guys that were on the Tennessee team, that would actually give you the lowdown on Albert. So it was just a matter of they just took a shot. They knew what they were getting with Albert. I thought for sure he would show up for the mandatory stuff, but that's just the bottom line ... I don't know really what to say more about it. They knew what they were getting in Albert Haynesworth."

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2010/06/antwaan-randle-el-washington-redskins-knew-what-they-were-getting-in-albert-haynesworth/1

I mean come on.. have they even paid attention to Jim Haslett's comments in the media???? He's clearly said that they want Haynesworth to move around. Baldinger lost my respect when he made the idiotic comments about McNabb earlier this year, but Faulk has really lost my respect.

UNBELIEVABLE!!

http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/06/23/the-best-fit-for-haynesworth/

Marshall "Sugar" Faulk is pathetic.

Archived