Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Spokeo.com Holy crap this site knows too much about people

MattFancy

I wasn't on there, my father was though. They had our current address and phone number right, but for our "household" they had my dad's household from twenty five years ago when he was in graduate school. They listed him, my mom, and his brother. No mention of any of my brothers or I, and of course my uncle hasn't been part of my dad's household in 25 years.

It didn't list anything like zodiac sign or hobbies or ethnicity for us.

Okay, this is the best. I looked up Barrack Obama, and not only is almost everything "unknown" (including gender, race, and occupation), but under interests, its says "not interested in politics". :ols:

:ols::ols::ols:

this web site is like the Jason La Canfora of websites

Hmmm, and we have a debt collector among us who uses this? PG, is it sometimes accurate?

I generally use it to get me to a starting point. For example, for me, it states that I still live with my parents, which is inaccurate. However, chances are that I can get a possible new address, phone number, or any other info from their parents. Or if their parents no longer live there, I can talk with neighbors for info.

I just look at residency, possible people that may live with the account, and phone numbers. Home value, credit rating, interests ect don't help much.

I mostly use Lexis Nexis to get more concrete contacts but, even that is not 100% accurate.

You would be surprised how easy it is to track someone down via facebook though. This one account posted on their facebook a new phone number (which I didn't have and it turned out the number was live), and a change of address. Plus it can link you to friends and relatives when their profile is public. It's just filled with free info. :)

I'm convinced America is dumb. That, or the internet is some seriously powerful stuffs. :silly:

:ols::ols::ols:

this web site is like the Jason La Canfora of websites

A Five Star post :ols:

Most of what they said about me is wrong, but they got one thing right to the best of my knowledge...I'm the only guy in the country with my name.

You guys are crazy - this site is right on the money :

Jason Campbell :

Vehicles : Owns a U-Haul and Ryder Truck

Foods he enjoys : Ham Sandwich

Income : Overpaid

Hobbies : Reading and learning a new playbook every year, Attempting to hit the broad side of a barn, Stalker (stares down a single receiver all day even though there are 5 others available), Playing in the mud with 300 pound athletes piling on top of him, Doing laundry attempting to clean the mud stains off back of clothing, collects playbooks, still learning how to slide, traveling, Running .....away from men in constant pursuit.

Net worth : 7th round draft pick.

They got some stuff right about me' date=' but they got that I live in a $1M+ house with kids.

I mean, if that's me in 10 years, I'm fine with that. But I don't even live in the city they have me in anymore[/quote']

Actually, that's the illegal immigrant who stole your identity 10 years ago.

(I think you should go and claim that you own that house.)

Most of what this site claims to know is just bases off of local averages for the area you live. Sometimes it will be right sometimes wrong, hence the average. Still I think sites like this should have to have your permission to post any info about you.

Actually, that's the illegal immigrant who stole your identity 10 years ago.

(I think you should go and claim that you own that house.)

Better make sure he isn't upsidedown on the mortgage first;)

Archived