Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Source: JaMarcus Russell is tipping the scales at 300 pounds

Geoff_K

How is this different from ANY offseason Russell has had so far. Every offseason he does this. Dude is a lazy out of shape bum every TC. JC will win the starting job just because of the way he prepares compared to JaMarcus TRuffell.

It's over for him. Hope he saved his money. What a dumb ass.

This is a guy who had a huge jewelry piece adorning his chest of his JERSEY. Like a diamond jersey with his number on a platinum chain. He's an idiot of the first order and it would not shock me that if he were to be broke in about 10 years. One thing that may be in his favor is that if he is not a super-competitive person, he may actually just invest his money safely and wisely and live off interest and not lose money on risky investments like a lot of players.

You know, being flashy worked for Clyde Frazier as a Knick because Frazier was an eloquent, funny guy. The minks and the like work if you have a flair about you and deliver on the field.

Russell knew that his work in college landed him a huge contract and I don't think he even understands what hard work is, let alone desires it. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure he did things in college that were "hard" and lifted weights and all but it seems that the financial reward is what he really wanted and that actually working at his game (perhaps he was caught unawares initially) was very much a secondary concern (if a reality at all.)

It's one thing to just not be a good player but work hard or get hurt and have a lot of money, at least. But to be known as a massive bust and not even be torn between, say, a career as a doctor and NFL QB but just be a lazy bum. It's an ignominious end, I would think, one that Id have a hard time living with.

Damn, what a loser...wasn't Gibbs feeling this guy going into the draft?
I'm pretty sure it was a smoke screen/due diligence since we had such a high pick. I highly doubt we had ANY intention to take him if he were to fall to us.

Taking Russell over Calvin Johnson ... Oakland really messed up that one. :ols:

Archived