Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

South Park Season 14

ixcuincle

this episode sucked :(

We have a turd in the punch bowl.

Seriously It was funny. I was mildly amused by South Park the last few episodes but this one was just hilarious. The whole bit about Tiger Woods video game being Elin V. Tiger, the excuses they made for sex addiction which involved wizard aliens or whatever...good episode to start off season.

The point is they didn't want to rip Tiger because Tiger was just like everyone else caught with sex addiction. In this observation, Matt and Trey are being astute and telling it like it is.

Why rip someone who got caught doing what men like to do?

I dunno; I thought it was a decent episode. Certainly don't agree with those who are clubbing it for being bad. It was no Turd Sandwich vs. Giant Douche or Margaritaville or Imaginationland, but I wasn't disappointed, either.

Randy is the best character on the show, though he wasn't given much this episode.

You know, I actually find it hard to argue that point. Butters and Randy are the top 2.

Although I have to admit, I do have a certain affinity for Timmy, being that I am myself a red-head who shares that name.

Randy is the best character on the show, though he wasn't given much this episode.

+1, they have turned him into an entertainment machine the last few years. Gotta love the points they make with his character, too. Alcoholism is not a disease, sex addiction is not a disease, playing a real guitar is apparently only for old people :ols:, etc.

I like Randy and I like butters but Cartman is still the best character in the show. Randy in the alcoholism episode was pretty damn funny though.

I think he was at one time, but the reason was the shock factor in his behavior. I'm not surprised by any of the outrageous things he does anymore, so he is not as entertaining to me as he used to be.

Still unreal to me that this show has been on for this long.

Archived