Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

South Park Season 14

ixcuincle

I didn't mind any of the censorship, it was probably intentionally there to make a point about how absurd censorship was. For example, the Tom Cruise [Censored] box pretty much made it obvious that Matt and Trey were mocking the whole Censorship idea.

This.

Is so.

RETARDED.

I think the satire went straight over your head dude. Trey and Matt are libertarians, they hate censorship, they're making fun of the whole thing, didn't you see the cartoon wars episodes of south park a few seasons ago?

edit:anyone got a link to a stream of the episode?

I think the satire went straight over your head dude. Trey and Matt are libertarians, they hate censorship, they're making fun of the whole thing, didn't you see the cartoon wars episodes of south park a few seasons ago?

It didn't go over my head, I just hated the direction they took it, and I didn't think the episode was funny either.

I swear I must not be watching the same stuff you guys are, because most of my friends and I agree that this season has been weaksauce overall and it seems most of you guys are finding it hysterical...

It didn't go over my head, I just didn't like the direction they took it, and I didn't think the episode was funny either.

I swear I must not be watching the same stuff you guys are, because most of my friends and I agree that this season has been weaksauce overall and it seems most of you guys are finding it hysterical...

Perhaps its your use of words like "weaksauce" that has ruined your sense of humor.

It didn't go over my head, I just hated the direction they took it, and I didn't think the episode was funny either.

All of my friends and I disagree with both things you just said. I think this season is way better than last, outside of the random Catcher in the Rye episode. The last two episodes were the two best episodes since Imaginationland, and when Tom Cruise getting the censorship bar disproves your point that Matt and Trey caved in. The whole point of the two parter then became showing how they can say Mohammad and be fine, and then censor it and have some sort of a backlash. Taking the bar off Tom Cruise and beeping the whole moral of the story was a giant **** you to censorship in general, because that whole part was just painful (we watch our South Park loud... :ols: it was literally painful).

I'm just sad Butters was MIA for most of the time. And the Cartman twist was great, that episode is one of my favorite Cartman moments ever.

Archived