Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

South Park Season 14

ixcuincle

Removal of Super Best Friends episode

Holy crap, I just watched that one earlier today because I remembered Muhammad being uncensored and wanted to make sure I wasn't just imagining it. Heck, I think Comedy Central aired it a couple of weeks ago, and I don't think he was censored.

I'm more than a bit miffed at all of this.

As it turns out, the main revolutionmuslim.com domain is down, but they do have a blog over at blogspot.

http://revolutionmuslim.blogspot.com/

They recently have posted some long rambling response, which basically says, "You will force us into violence if you keep mocking us." It's the old "how dare you call us violent! We'll kill you for that!" defense.

You can report their blog under "Report Abuse" and violating the Terms of Service as Hate or Violence at the top of their page. If enough people report them, I predict it will be taken down.

Feel free to post this blog domain at whatever other (political) sites you may visit.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/news/3878

something still doesn't add up about this, the episode makes no sense if they didn't do the censorship intentionally

Yeah, I still have questions. The bleeping was way over the top, especially during the last speech. It was so over the top, I assumed it was intentional. They weren't just bleeping out the references, they bleeped the entire damn thing. I was cracking up and had to turn my TV volume down. It ended with Stan saying "Yeah," which to me seemed intentionally humorous as well.

If this is really just CC, they should have just pulled the whole episode. What's the point of even airing it with that much bleeping, if not to make a point about censorship in some ironic way?

Perhaps CC was forced to censor it by "big brutha". ???

Perhaps CC went over the top with censorship BECAUSE they were pissed that "the gub'ment" told them to censor it to avoid "turr'ist attacks". ???

Just playing devil's advocate here... carry on.

Perhaps CC was forced to censor it by "big brutha". ???

Perhaps CC went over the top with censorship BECAUSE they were pissed that "the gub'ment" told them to censor it to avoid "turr'ist attacks". ???

Just playing devil's advocate here... carry on.

...or maybe it was our Muslim President :evil::evil::evil:

It was OK! I thought it was funny I looked at one of the handicapped kids and said OH SNAP look it's Droopy and sure enough...that was his character.

What was Mimsy and his boss trying to poke fun at? Wasn't it some parody of something? Me and my fiancee thought Pinky & The Brain but I know that's not right

It was OK! I thought it was funny I looked at one of the handicapped kids and said OH SNAP look it's Droopy and sure enough...that was his character.

What was Mimsy and his boss trying to poke fun at? Wasn't it some parody of something? Me and my fiancee thought Pinky & The Brain but I know that's not right

My guess would be that Nathan and Mimsy were supposed to mirror Rocky and Mugsy from the old Looney Tunes cartoons. That would go along with the Droopy character. And didn't another one talk like Porky Pig?

Archived