Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

South Park Season 14

ixcuincle

Good episode

Hilarious how episode pointed out how addicted people are to Facebook and Facebook games lol, and the "importance" of online friends...

Really? I thought it was terrible.

It was a good satire, but it wasn't funny at all. I kinda chuckled during the chat roulette thing, that was it...I was stone-faced watching the whole episode...

Amazing potential for the episode and they blew it. I agree with the above, soon as he got sucked into the computer the episode turned to garbage. The only funny parts were the Jim Cramer parody, and the funniest part is when Cartman and Kyle were searching for chat partners and everyone was :jerk: off.

Amazing potential for the episode and they blew it. I agree with the above, soon as he got sucked into the computer the episode turned to garbage. The only funny parts were the Jim Cramer parody, and the funniest part is when Cartman and Kyle were searching for chat partners and everyone was :jerk: off.

They should have stuck with Cartman's Cramer parody. That could have been funny.

Totally agree. That episode could've been so much better if he didn't get sucked into the computer. That whole thing was pretty lame. I thought the best part about the episode is that you know there are people out there like that who stress out over friends on Facebook.

Totally agree. That episode could've been so much better if he didn't get sucked into the computer. That whole thing was pretty lame. I thought the best part about the episode is that you know there are people out there like that who stress out over friends on Facebook.

Dont hate because you dont have as many friends as me :silly:

I'm surprised they didn't crap on Twitter at the same time, since a lot of people who do Facebook do Twitter too. I have neither and hate both. Thank you, drive through. :pfft:

Dont hate on facebook completely. The basic essence of facebook is good because you can find long lost friends that you lost contact or stay in touch with family more easily without having to call everyone. You dont need to let everyone know every detail of your life or get wrapped up in stupid games like farmville but it is a very useful tool to keep in touch with people just like email was in its heyday.

Dont hate on facebook completely. The basic essence of facebook is good because you can find long lost friends that you lost contact or stay in touch with family more easily without having to call everyone. You dont need to let everyone know every detail of your life or get wrapped up in stupid games like farmville but it is a very useful tool to keep in touch with people just like email was in its heyday.

just ate porkchops, applesauce was nice too

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKbfUp-7iEI&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKbfUp-7iEI&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Last nights episode had a lot of potential, but as soon as Stan was sucked into the computer it just got weird. Definitely a case of Matt and Trey having a good idea but having absolutely no clue how to finish it.

I got the point, but they portrayed it the wrong way i think.

You never saw Tron?

Archived