Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

South Park Season 14

ixcuincle

lol! another great one.

I think that was the whole episode. I doubt there will be a sequel.

What? It's pretty clearly a two-parter (or maybe even a three-parter, like Imaginationland, but I think they would have hyped that up ahead of time).

What? It's pretty clearly a two-parter (or maybe even a three-parter, like Imaginationland, but I think they would have hyped that up ahead of time).

Well I've watched the commentary, and they didn't even know Imaginationland would be a trilogy. It was supposed to be a 2-parter, but then the Woodland Critters got brought up, and it was turned into a 3-parter.

I'm wondering if that's what's gonna happen here....guess we'll find out next week.

Most definitely a 2 parter. Amazingly epic episode. Deserves the 200th crown. I remember after the Pandemic episode last season there was a similar feel for a 2 parter, it wasn't hyped and came out of nowhere. Cartman's dad! A mystery brought back from season 1!

Am I on an island over here? My friends and I all agree (and we're all big South Park fans) that this season has been pretty weak so far....

Big on satire, small on laughs....

The only episode I thought was good was the Tiger Woods one, every one since then hasn't been very funny to me at all, and the Facebook one sucked balls...

Meh.

Am I on an island over here? My friends and I all agree (and we're all big South Park fans) that this season has been pretty weak so far....

The only episode I thought was good was the Tiger Woods one, every one since then hasn't been very funny to me at all, and the Facebook one sucked balls...

Meh.

Man, I couldn't disagree more. I loved the Facebook episode, and said "Holy crap, YES" about a dozen times with this one when they brought back old spoof characters. I thought the whole "fudge packer" thing was hilarious.

Meh.

The Tiger Woods episode doesn't even come close to the Cartman with KFC and Randy with Medical Marijuana episode. IMO that episode takes the cake so far this season.

lol! another great one.

I think that was the whole episode. I doubt there will be a sequel.

Didn't see the Muhammad thing coming. LOL

I told my brother the same thing. It's going to be like when they did that Terrence and Phillip episode instead of showing who Cartman's dad really was. I hope they don't do that but I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

The Tiger Woods episode doesn't even come close to the Cartman with KFC and Randy with Medical Marijuana episode. IMO that episode takes the cake so far this season.

Agreed! By far the funniest episode. Still cant get over them bouncing on their balls through town like they were hippity hops!

I don't think it is going to be a two parter. They are going to start the next episode with a 'previously on South Park' and they will say something to the effect of 'will not be seen tonight to bring you a Terrance and Phillip special.'

Kind of like the first time they were going to find out who Cartman's dad is.

Just my hunch.

Lol I hope so, however right now there is a lot of circumstantial evidence which suggests there is a Part 2.

First of all there's this clip going around for several weeks now of Cartman dressed as a ginger. It would probably fit in with the 2nd part of the episode. Second of all, it is implied by South Park official website that there will be a Part 2 and a possible conclusion.

We'll have to see though, it might all be a decoy and a completely different, unrelated episode may be on Wednesday LOL

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/04/19/security-brief-radical-islamic-web-site-takes-on-south-park/?hpt=T2

The posting on Revolutionmuslim.com says: “We have to warn Matt and Trey that what they are doing is stupid and they will probably wind up like Theo Van Gogh for airing this show. This is not a threat, but a warning of the reality of what will likely happen to them.”

Theo van Gogh was a Dutch filmmaker who was murdered by an Islamic extremist in 2004 after making a short documentary on violence against women in some Islamic societies. The posting on Revolutionmuslim.com features a graphic photograph of Van Gogh with his throat cut and a dagger in his chest.

The entry on Revolutionmuslim.com goes on to advise readers:

“You can contact them [the makers of South Park], or pay Comedy Central or their own company a visit at these addresses …” before listing Comedy Central’s New York address, and the Los Angeles, California, address of Parker and Sloane’s production company.

lmao they didnt even show Muhammad. It was a freaking bear. These people need to get a grip.

If the episode is indeed a two-parter, they may be working their way to showing him. Although they did point out the ridiculousness of what is and is not a depiction of muhammed.

Archived