Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell traded to the Bills? Marshall to the Skins? pure speculation.

Deadeye Dunkan

TK.....any feel for Marshall becoming a Skin under a different scenario?

Let's just sat there are lots of scenarios out there right now as it's that time of year. Then again, where's there is smoke....:) Now that JC to the Rams mess, is just that.

What I like hearing is that Buffalo is interested in JC. If we are intent on drafting a QB (which it seems we are), there's no sense in turning down a half-decent trade for JC. This is our last chance to do that. We might as well get something for him while we can.

It's hard to decipher what Buffalo will do since they are a team in such disarray. They're moving to a 3-4 defense, but they don't have the personnel. They have a miserable O-line, and a suspect QB in Trent Edwards with no real backup for him. So, they need a lot of bodies. I'm not sure why they'd want to give up any of their draft picks, but if they do think JC is the answer, I'd be happy to take their 3rd Rounder.

We could then take a QB and 2 O-lineman in the first 3 rounds. That could go a long way toward solving our problems.

It's hard to decipher what Buffalo will do since they are a team in such disarray. They're moving to a 3-4 defense, but they don't have the personnel. They have a miserable O-line, and a suspect QB in Trent Edwards with no real backup for him. So, they need a lot of bodies.

lol that sounds familiar

Let's just sat there are lots of scenarios out there right now as it's that time of year. Then again, where's there is smoke....:) Now that JC to the Rams mess, is just that.

Where there is smoke, someone might be high. :silly:

One thing I like about this front office is some of the bluffing probably going on right now. I agree that moves will be made, but that one sounds like a felony robbery.

I'm not ready to completely give up on Laron just yet.....It was just one bad year. He's still has potential and he's still on his rookie contract. if it weren't his rookie contract and his bad year spilt over to the next then hell yeah.....

but I guess I would be changing my screen name again....:(

A 2nd plus a player for JC is money in the bank. I think our FO would do that deal in a heartbeat. The #4 pick makes that trade much easier to swallow.

A 2nd round pick alone for Jason would be great. If another team were to throw in a player, that would be gravy on top of the deal.

Archived