Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell traded to the Bills? Marshall to the Skins? pure speculation.

Deadeye Dunkan

I was told today that on ESPN980 that Kevin Sheehan said he heard from a source that Campbell is gonna be traded to the Bills for one of they're safeties. I was also told that Moss and Landry would part of a trade to Denver for B. Marshall.

Anyone actually hear this report that can offer some insight...

Check out this gem from page #2 of that thread:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what the radio experts are saying so just keep that in mind when you read this breakdown

Bills would get Jason Campbell and something else if they cannot work out a contract longer than the 1 yr, if they can get him to sign then the Bills would send Whitner and a pick.

In return

Redskins would trade Laron Landry and that Pick to the PATS for Randy Moss

Then

The Redskins would send Moss and Pick to Denver for Brandon Marshall and a player

Leading to the Redskins

Drafting Sam Bradford or Clausen and getting a VET QB like Garcia etc ….

The Bills fan are loking this speculation.

Redskins trade there starting QB for a backup safety :doh:

I'm not positive but wasn't he benched

Sounds like a Vinny move to me.

I'd be pissed If we made that deal. Campbell is worth more than that. They better fork over some draft picks. 2nd rounder Please :D

I've heard in other circles speculation about their 2nd round pick and Whitner for JC. I would do that in a heartbeat if true. I have yet to see any media or any solid source actually confirm that so who knows. To me it's all conjecture until it happens.

As for the Marshall rumor, I wonder if there's any substance to that. doubtful in my mind.

I think most interesting thing about this thread is if you check out the Bills fan boards they are giddy with excitement about the idea of JC. Whereas, here, it's probably a 60/40 split against keeping JC....and all of the anti JC camp, myself included, points towards all the inept qualities he has. While the pro JC camp points to excuses for O Line, coaching, etc.

I guess my observation is that taking yourself and loyalty to Burgundy and Gold out of the equation the view on JC might be very different compared to around the league.

With that said, it still doesn't change my mind that I want JC out and hope this Bills rumor has merit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what the radio experts are saying so just keep that in mind when you read this breakdown

Bills would get Jason Campbell and something else if they cannot work out a contract longer than the 1 yr, if they can get him to sign then the Bills would send Whitner and a pick.

In return

Then

The Redskins would send Moss and Pick to Denver for Brandon Marshall and a player

Leading to the Redskins

very creative, Whiskeypeet....would be awesome to see a trade of that magnitude happen but that seems too crazy to actually come together.

The only S I want from the Bills is Jairus Byrd, and I doubt they give him up.

I second that.

I think they'd do it, because it gives them a (perceived) long-term answer at quarterback, while allowing them to grab a tackle in the draft. They'd surely get one of Okung/Bulaga/Davis at 9.

They could then turn around and sign Sharper or Rolle (if he's cut) to fill the void.... but then again, we should just do that and get a pick for JCam instead.

In return

Then

Leading to the Redskins

The Pats part is crazy. Maybe they didn't realize the Skins have a Moss. Those Bills' fans seem to like the idea. Hopefully, their dreams come true.

Here is a discussion on the Bills' board about this:

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?t=232337

Glancing over the first page looks like they would welcome the trade. Fresh starts seems like the most logical solution.

Sure am gonna miss those interceptions after taking a step over the line of scrimmage coming out of a time out.....or..Icing your FG kicker on a late half drive cluelessly tossing the football out of bounds , which cause a 20 minute both review to determine if the ball made it back to the LOS. The dreaded interception inside the opponents red-zone with under a minute to play and last but not least...the ole 4th and long check into a run coming out of a time out. :cool:

Archived