Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Campbell becomes a Pro Bowler on another team, what would your feelings be?

21MadFan

Its pretty much inevitable that Campbell will be the QB of a new team either this year or next. Lets say on his new team he becomes a top 10 QB in the league, buts up great stats and makes the pro bowl for consecutive years and our new QB whom ever that may be is struggling.

How would you feel about a situation like that? I know alot of people feel that there is no chance on gods green earth that happens, but for the sake of the argument thats neither here nor there. Personally I would be happy for Campbell that he found his stride and is being successful unless it was with an NFC East team, then all bets are off. Im having a hard time thinking of who we would all blame if that happened. Would it be Gibbs? Zorn? The FO? What do you guys think?

I would be very happy for him. I think he is a great guy and a good QB. It sucks he had to go through this mess for the last 5 years. Maybe that Pro Bowl would have been with us if Dan would have gotten this front office and coaching staff together.

I'm a Jason supporter, but I think it is time for a change. (I def. wouldn't be mad if he stayed tho) I just think we need so many different things. Even if we could get a 2nd round pick for him we have to deal him. We could really build our oline plus draft a future Pro Bowler in Jimmy Clausen at 4th overall. :)

Good for him and good for us because he wouldn't still be under center for the Redskins.

Maybe a change of scenery will do JC good? I know that it's time for the Redskins to start over with someone else. For numerous reasons it just has not happened here in D.C with him under center.

Then you deserve all the clowning you get now for being so miserably wrong about the worthless loser.

Wow. "Worthless loser".

First off, I'm not a huge JC fan by any means. I'm somewhere between a JC supporter, and a guy who is ready to move on.

What I don't get is people who over-react (much like a child throwing a temper tantrum because they got their favorite toy taken away) and act like he's the worse QB to ever step foot in the NFL. And they spend so much of their time pouting about JC on a message board.

I'm ready to draft a QB in the 1st or 2nd, and let JC play one more year running a competant man's offensive scheme.

Archived