Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Campbell becomes a Pro Bowler on another team, what would your feelings be?

21MadFan

I will be ecstatic, because if Campbell makes a pro-bowl, I will be watching it from my hovering mansion surrounded by sexbots that dispense beer from their nipples.

What he said!

And, hey ... I want in on the action :)

I feel he can make the pro bowl with us if he is surrounded by a O line and some talent. Especially in Kyles offense where a bunch of deep balls are thrown.
Have you ever seen his deep passes? You know, the ones that sail ten yards over the receiver's head IF they are in bounds?

Ok, a bit off the topic, isnt it? The topic is "If Campbell becomes a Pro Bowler on another team, what would your feelings be?"

I think that if JC were to have that happen, it would show that the coaching staff, rest of the team didnt allow/utilize his talents and abilities. THAT would mean that he wasnt running a competent offensive scheme for him. I am not making excuses, just sticking to the topic.

Back to the topic, I would be mad as hell if he left here and became a Pro Bowl QB somewhere else, because as was stated earlier, it meant that the FO/coaching staff had the talent but couldnt/wouldnt develop it.

How does anyone know that JC wasn't running a competent offensive scheme? Just another in a long line of JC excuses' date=' I find it ironic that the CDT will continue to blame Zorn for his incapability of running a respectable offense, and then blame the O-line for being horrible, yet Zorn was supposed to be able to run his offense with the apparent worse line in the history of the NFL, with a QB who has had the same exact problems from the first day he stepped onto a collegiate field [other than his senior season in which he had an overwhelming talent advantage'], to the pros.

So how would I react if I heard JC was starting the pro bowl for another team? I would tune in and watch on April 1, then I would drive 300 miles to the annual super model spanking competition in which I was invited over the phone, by someone I never heard of, to compete in for a grand prize of 1 million dollars.

The only thing offensive about JC, is his play!

It wouldn't sit well with me. He could very well have a probowl season next year, and we'd be stuck with a rookie QB. If we're going to draft a rookie, I'd be more comfortable with JC being the stop-gap veteran as opposed to Todd Collins. Then we'd have to deal with the flood of "we never shoulda gotten rid of Campbell" threads when we start losing again. Honest answer.

I'd be happy for him, and pissed that we got rid of him to early. But, it's what I've come to expect from this team. I expect that I'll be more upset if the Redskins were in the process of "developing" another middle of the road qb that won't be good (or great) for a couple of years, guaranteeing a few more seasons of mediocrity.

Nah you watched Jason throw for 1,200 and the receivers running for the other 2,400+

Nah, break it down it's closer to the other way around. Google it.

Making the probowl doesn't mean you're a great QB. And as much as JC pissed me off this year, getting someone who we don't know if they'll be better them him is a step backwards for a 4-12 football team.

Making the probowl doesn't mean you're a great QB. And as much as JC pissed me off this year, getting someone who we don't know if they'll be better them him is a step backwards for a 4-12 football team.

wow, well then we better stick with what we know, no sense even trying to upgrade the position when his fan club has deemed that an impossibility. i mean, going 3-13 would be waaaay worse! LOL

The game is played to win not amass yards.

With JC as their QB , the Redskins win less often than with any QB they have had in the Superbowl era who played in a season or more total of games.

Based on history, any other QB would be a step forward.

6-18 over the past 24 games is a pretty low bar.

Average Qb's sometimes do make the Pro Bowl. Gus Frerotte did for us under Norv. Bad Qb's rarely do. JC is a bad QB.

wow, well then we better stick with what we know, no sense even trying to upgrade the position when his fan club has deemed that an impossibility. i mean, going 3-13 would be waaaay worse! LOL

I'm a fan of the redskins and that's it, Lloyd. My gut is telling me fix the oline if JC still sucks draft a QB. The o-line is in worse shape then the QB, and we're not going to be able to fix both this year.

Archived