Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Campbell becomes a Pro Bowler on another team, what would your feelings be?

21MadFan

Wow. "Worthless loser".

First off, I'm not a huge JC fan by any means. I'm somewhere between a JC supporter, and a guy who is ready to move on.

What I don't get is people who over-react (much like a child throwing a temper tantrum because they got their favorite toy taken away) and act like he's the worse QB to ever step foot in the NFL. And they spend so much of their time pouting about JC on a message board.

I'm ready to draft a QB in the 1st or 2nd, and let JC play one more year running a competant man's offensive scheme.

How does anyone know that JC wasn't running a competent offensive scheme? Just another in a long line of JC excuses, I find it ironic that the CDT will continue to blame Zorn for his incapability of running a respectable offense, and then blame the O-line for being horrible, yet Zorn was supposed to be able to run his offense with the apparent worse line in the history of the NFL, with a QB who has had the same exact problems from the first day he stepped onto a collegiate field [other than his senior season in which he had an overwhelming talent advantage], to the pros.

So how would I react if I heard JC was starting the pro bowl for another team? I would tune in and watch on April 1, then I would drive 300 miles to the annual super model spanking competition in which I was invited over the phone, by someone I never heard of, to compete in for a grand prize of 1 million dollars.

The only thing offensive about JC, is his play!

How does anyone know that JC wasn't running a competent offensive scheme? Just another in a long line of JC excuses' date=' I find it ironic that the CDT will continue to blame Zorn for his incapability of running a respectable offense, and then blame the O-line for being horrible, yet Zorn was supposed to be able to run his offense with the apparent worse line in the history of the NFL, with a QB who has had the same exact problems from the first day he stepped onto a collegiate field [other than his senior season in which he had an overwhelming talent advantage'], to the pros.

So how would I react if I heard JC was starting the pro bowl for another team? I would tune in and watch on April 1, then I would drive 300 miles to the annual super model spanking competition in which I was invited over the phone, by someone I never heard of, to compete in for a grand prize of 1 million dollars.

Who **** in your Froot Loops?

How does anyone know that JC wasn't running a competent offensive scheme? Just another in a long line of JC excuses' date=' I find it ironic that the CDT will continue to blame Zorn for his incapability of running a respectable offense, and then blame the O-line for being horrible, yet Zorn was supposed to be able to run his offense with the apparent worse line in the history of the NFL, with a QB who has had the same exact problems from the first day he stepped onto a collegiate field [other than his senior season in which he had an overwhelming talent advantage'], to the pros.

I'm not going to argue whether Zorn was or wasn't competent.

But I am saying that Shanahan IS COMPENTENT, and a great offensive mind.

I'll agree, if JC fails to produce w/ Shanahan, then he has no more excuses.

That is why I want to draft a QB as insurance.

You act like I'm screaming at the top of my lungs "Zorn sucks, OL sucks, poor Jason Campbell, he never had a chance."

I just think he's done a decent enough job, and we should keep him around one more year while we groom someone else. If he has a great year, then that is an extra bonus.

Am I that far out of line?

I doubt JC could ever reach Pro Bowl type level but if he did by some miracle I could care less as long as he is not in our future plans. I am one of the fan base who has completely soured on JC and say enough is enough. Let's get rid of him, draft a QB now and start over at that position.

So if Campbell goes to Buffalo or some place this season and somehow blossoms I could care less because then I would at least know we finally got rid of him and have a young QB in his place who could hopefully be the franchise and end the long standing debate on ES between the anti Campbell and the pro Campbell camps.

You act like I'm screaming at the top of my lungs "Zorn sucks, OL sucks, poor Jason Campbell, he never had a chance."

I just think he's done a decent enough job, and we should keep him around one more year while we groom someone else. If he has a great year, then that is an extra bonus.

No, your actually one of the few that are in line.

Unless someone blows us away with an offer for JC we should keep him around another year, even if its only to improve his trade value. I am 99% certain he would put up better numbers under the Shanahans then he did last year therefore improving his trade price possibly 1 rd.

Nay, I knew it when I was writting it, not everything was actually directed at everything you said, I obviously disagree with the decent job end of it:) and touched on other things that others had said rather than start quoting everyone, with most of it being my opinion [like everyone else]

The reason I say I don't agree with the decent job evaluation is this, if JC was a late rd draft pick or an undrafted free agent trying to fill a gap until we could land a big time QB I might give him props, but considering all we gave up for him, and what he's supposed to be, I can't remotly say he's been decent. My apologies, you were right about my rant I didn't mean to direct all of it towards everything you wrote, I was really just to lazy to go back and start with other quotes in other posts, and please know this, it was never a personal attack regardless!:peace1::peaceout:

Archived