Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any Other Season Ticket Holders Not Renewing?

Timmy_Smith

this years was tough..too many late games, 4, 8PM, Monday, Sunday night..driving from Richmond is tough on the late games..based on how crappy we were I woudl doubt seriously if we have ANY late games and no Monday nighters,,,,we will see what the ticket office does....my current seats end zone uppers...not a chance when tix are avail on stub hub, ebay, craigslist with no problems

Absent a serious upgrade to the lower bowl, I'm gone. Anyone else fed up enough to walk?

I tried the same thing...they let me walk. The TO tried to sell me three years of Club Seats to get to the lower bowl. I told them lower bowl next year or I walk, they said we hate to see you go. Needless to say, my son and I now choose what games we go to and get better seats in the lower bowl for a whole lot cheaper than season tix. Good Luck.

With Vinny gone, I am more open minded to it. They are great seats.

Thankfully, payment isn't due for awhile....so its wait and see what they do.

One thing Snyder does well, he makes the right moves each offseason to keep the ticket train rolling. CHOO CHOO!

Breaking up is so hard to do. ;)

I will not be renewing our contract. The tickets are cheaper on Stub Hub.

That's where I'm at, too. I know for a fact the last two seasons I could've gone to every game, sat in better seats and paid less had I just pieced tickets together instead of buying them up front. That and I'm going to be moving in the first couple months of this new year so coughing up that money in March is not going to be very feasible.

My roommate and I decided the only think that will make us not renew is if for any reason we hired Brian Billick as our coach. Ha

I've waited a long time for my season tickets and I'll never quit loving and rooting for them. It has been discouraging the last few years ,but It'll take much more for me to give up my tickets.

Yeah, every few years that is the promise. With no track record to show for it.

Precisely. I'm not a STH myself, but it seems to me like more people will renew because of the FO and coaching changes. Come July or August, when the invoices come out, the fans will likely be filled with a new sense of hope for the season.

I personally like MTH's method instead of season tickets.

Precisely. I'm not a STH myself, but it seems to me like more people will renew because of the FO and coaching changes. Come July or August, when the invoices come out, the fans will likely be filled with a new sense of hope for the season.

I personally like MTH's method instead of season tickets.

The invoices come out the week after the SuperBowl and payment is due the first week of March...so the taste of the season may not have been removed from everyone's mouth by that time. We will see.

I am dumping my tickets. I will buy seats in the lower bowl for a few games next season on stubhub, craigslist, etc. for the games that I want to attend. So, I will have better seats and save a ton of money. Man, I won't miss paying full price for two sets of tickets for two pre-season games and begging someone to give me face value for my extra ticket for all of the regualr season games.

:)

This was my first season owning season tickets and guess what? I didn't go to a single regular season game. Didn't sell any of the tickets and I had 2 seats for the season.

The only game I went to was a Skins Steelers preseason game with my steelers friend. We didn't end up getting to the game till half time and had gray lot parking which my car ended up getting stuck in the mud so we had to wait for the tow truck to pull us out afterwards.

I don't even remember the exact amount but at least 1200 bucks essentially wasted. I had almost no interest going to a game this season. None of my real life friends are skins fans either so I wasn't able to talk anyone in to going to see our terrible team play.

Barring a miracle I will not be renewing the tickets even though in my first and only season owning season tickets I never even went to see a game.

This was my first season owning season tickets and guess what? I didn't go to a single regular season game. Didn't sell any of the tickets and I had 2 seats for the season.

I'm confused. Why did you miss every regular game?

Archived