Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any Other Season Ticket Holders Not Renewing?

Timmy_Smith

No. We can guess though. Last year invoices were due March 2nd, IIRC. During Snyder's tenure, they've been due anywhere between early March and early April.

During the Snyder regime, there was one year they were due in the week between the SuperBowl and the ProBowl (like Feb 1). I could never get over the fact that we had to pay for next year's tickets before the current year was over. I have been a STH since 1999, so I know this happened under Snyder.

I still have some of my old invoices. Here are the dates:

1999 - June 30 (BUT I came off wait list on June 1)

2000 - April 28

2004 - March 1 * June 24 - Got a letter stating I moved one row closer, but 2 seats further from the 50...upgrade!

2006 - March 31

2007 - March 15

2008 - March 31

2009 - March 2 (invoice mentions wait list has over 200,000 people on it)

Looking at this list and some calendars, I am guessing that 2005 was the year they were due so early.

The Cowboys game I sat in 225 row 7, paid $160 each ticket. I probably overpaid a little for those.

Well, I definitely did. The game sucked. :silly:

>> I was in 226, row 8 near the aisle with 227. We got upgraded to club when we signed up for the designated driver program. Has anybody ever had this happen to them? :cool2:

Sorry I missed you, MTH, but I did see Chief Z near the end of the game.

That's definitely the case. Auctions on ebay always end lower than what I get on Stubhub. Of course as a seller, stubhub also charges more commission than eBay, but its a much more streamlined transaction.

QUOTE]

>> My brother did a study on this and concluded that for a sale on Ebay the fees were about 13% total (listing fee, selling fee, and paypal fee) which is less than stubhub's 15% fee. HOWEVER, when you factor in the time/trouble of ebay vs. stubhub plus the risk that your item will not sell on ebay and you will have to eat the listing fee, I think stubhub is the way to sell (plus you can kill your listing anytime you want at no cost).

A guy I sit with has tried Craigslist, but he said people would contact him and then simply disappear.

Archived