Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any Other Season Ticket Holders Not Renewing?

Timmy_Smith

Absent a serious upgrade to the lower bowl, I'm gone. Anyone else fed up enough to walk?

Ditto

Pointless for me to get them considering my distance. I only make 1/2 the games and can't sell the other 1/2.

Also fed up with ticket office. I called multiple times last year to upgrade and never able to upgrade me at all, no matter who I talked to. And when the ticket broker scandle broke out I called to complain and they "upgraded" me 14 rows lower (albeit a couple sections further from 50). My "upgrade" was so good I got sat next to 1st year ticket holders :doh:

<< None of my real life friends are skins fans either so I wasn't able to talk anyone in to going to see our terrible team play.

Several years ago, I got tired of trying to beg people to go to games and basically gave up. I split my tickets with a few guys and we go every week. If somebody can't make it they can either sell or trade with someone else in the group. It's helps that I have 4 seats together. Since I got relocated in 2008, I have met others around me who are also die hard STHs as well.

Bottom line: As long as the others in my group renew, I'll be back.

I'm trying to convince my brother to dump his pair in 424 and holdout for a single or a pair in 401 or 454.

Geographically challenged here in Ca., but if there was a year to renew I would think this would be it. There's going to be a new attitude in the Redskin locker room. There's no way in hell Shanny and Co. is going to settle for what we've seen. Just gotta hunch the players in the next couple years it's going to be step up or get out. This time the head coach is going to have a set of balls on him and have the mental know how to call a game...

Not re-newing.

every offseason there is some kind of splash to keep season ticket holders.

Not doing it anymore. Half the stadium is fans of opposing teams. It's no longer enjoyable and nowhere near worth the price. Save thousands of dollars and watch at home sounds good to me. Not to mention i could buy tickets on craigslist for below face value for every game.

..too many late games, 4, 8PM, Monday, Sunday night..driving from Richmond is tough on the late games..based on how crappy we were I woudl doubt seriously if we have ANY late games and no Monday nighters...

I don't recall us having any 4's at home this year ... just the three night games which, admittedly, leave me feeling drained the next day.

As far as the schedule goes ... with Indianapolis, Green Bay and Minnesota on the home schedule, that will be five playoff teams coming to town in 2010 (had Cincinnati won tonight, it would be six with Houston).

The Giants and Jets share a stadium so if we happen to host the Giants when the Jets host either Green Bay or Minnesota, count on that game being at night. I also expect one of our games against the Packers, Vikings or Colts to be a Thursday or Monday cable game.

I'm encouraged by the fact that we have no west coast games in 2010 but don't be surprised if our game at St. Louis is scheduled for 1605 and possibly Tampa Bay if that is not our home opener.

As far as renewing ... I'm willing to give it another year to see if the changes make a difference. I've waiting a long time to become a season ticket holder and I have decent lower level seats. Of course, that means the Skins will probably be calling me to see if I want to go to Club Level again. LOL

cheers

Only a true idiot would re-up. Don't be frightened by the non-existent "waiting list". If you watched this product this season and can't wait to be ripped off by Snyder again, you are the living embodiment of Mencken's famous quote: "No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public."

I'm on the fence in terms of whether I will renew. This was my first year as a STH and my seats were located in section 431. MTH's approach worked for me and I had already secured ticketed to over half the games before my STs came through. I had a very difficult time selling the later games (ironic huh- had to give the Giants tickets away). I am thinking about buying a 63 inch TV and watching some games at home and then buying game by game tickets to the rest of the games.

I tried the same thing...they let me walk. The TO tried to sell me three years of Club Seats to get to the lower bowl. I told them lower bowl next year or I walk, they said we hate to see you go. Needless to say, my son and I now choose what games we go to and get better seats in the lower bowl for a whole lot cheaper than season tix. Good Luck.

My plan is to also buy them on the aftermarket. I can't wait to choose what seats I want to sit in, while paying much less than I have for the last three years.

Geographically challenged here in Ca., but if there was a year to renew I would think this would be it. There's going to be a new attitude in the Redskin locker room. There's no way in hell Shanny and Co. is going to settle for what we've seen. Just gotta hunch the players in the next couple years it's going to be step up or get out. This time the head coach is going to have a set of balls on him and have the mental know how to call a game...

Shotty had balls. Joe Gibbs had balls. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

I tried the same thing...they let me walk. The TO tried to sell me three years of Club Seats to get to the lower bowl. I told them lower bowl next year or I walk, they said we hate to see you go. Needless to say, my son and I now choose what games we go to and get better seats in the lower bowl for a whole lot cheaper than season tix. Good Luck.

Yeah I dumped mine last year and thank god. If I want to go to a game I can get em on ebay etc cheaper and not have to eat the pre season games no one wants to go to and are the same price for season holders. And I am not stuck with any games I dont want. But I said I will not give a dime to danny until the team is fixed and he butts out. we shall see

Yeah, I am done. I actually reconsidered when Allen was hired, but the more I have watched how all of this has unfolded, the more it is PAINFULLY obvious that Snyder is controlling Allen's every move. All Allen is is simply a spokesperson for LittleDanny with a big title.

I will not buy any more tickets or attend any games until LittleDannyBoy is gone. I am fully aware that this may not be for a LONG time, but I just can't stomach him anymore, and refuse to support him with any of my money in any way. I just can't do it.

I will support my Team, and I guess that means rooting from home and just being the best fan that I can without spending money padding Snyder's pockets. I loathe the man. I can't take him anymore and have to take a stand. I'm done.

What possible reason would there be to renew? You can get all the benefits of season tickets by buying on craigslist at a much lower cost.

One day when the Skins make the playoffs it won't be that easy to get tickets. Those home play off games will make it all worth it.

One day when the Skins make the playoffs it won't be that easy to get tickets. Those home play off games will make it all worth it.

I got tickets to the Lions playoff game by just waiting in line at FedEx. Not hard at all, and definitely not worth the thousands of extra dollars season ticket holders pay between playoff appearances.

What possible reason would there be to renew? You can get all the benefits of season tickets by buying on craigslist at a much lower cost.

We enjoy going to games though, admittedly, it sucks to lose. We like sitting in the same seats. We like the people around us.

We're at a point in our lives where $2K isn't going to break us.

I've been a fan for almost 40 years and I can't help myself.

The :finger: response was because I don't appreciate being called an idiot.

We enjoy going to games though, admittedly, it sucks to lose. We like sitting in the same seats. We like the people around us.

We're at a point in our lives where $2K isn't going to break us.

I've been a fan for almost 40 years and I can't help myself.

The :finger: response was because I don't appreciate being called an idiot.

I guess my experience was different because in the upper deck, no one is ever the same around my seats or around my brother's. I might as well sit in different seats each week, especially since it will save me about 30-40%.

I guess my experience was different because in the upper deck, no one is ever the same around my seats or around my brother's. I might as well sit in different seats each week, especially since it will save me about 30-40%.

Good call. You're doing the right thing, especially financially.

I'm just the eternal optimist and set in my ways. No doubt that we're pissing away money, but it's an indulgence that we can afford.

The important thing is to get a Skins fan in the seats, regardless of the location, or how the ticket was obtained.

Archived