Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wow.. just wow (HOLY CRAP)

Arsenic

Here is my Guess on what happened. The number you have is not the correct number, but somehow got listed as their number. Some Ahole got tired of answering calls, and left that message.

Yeah this is my guess as well..

You can understand my reason for hysteria, however, im sure...

now that im late for work.. :D

Arsenic bro....

Used to have waste management myself until they killed my mailbox (their truck wiped it out one day) then they refused to pay me for a new post and mailbox..so i dropped them like a rock and still owe them my last payment, they will never get it!

Anywho...

After that fiasco i went with ALLIED WASTE, they are based out of capital heights near fedex field, and they pickup trash once a week here (fridays) and have NEVER missed a pickup at my place in the 2 years I've had them (2 miles from you heh) I just paid my trimonthly bill today and it was $77.

New Vision came by my place trying to get my business and i told them no..wasnt much cheaper anyway.. but my father in law in bryans road has them and they dont come a lot to get his trash. They also still have not given him the promised 90gallon trash can and had one about half that size. They are based out of VA where they started their business and have started venturing out into MD, I've heard nothing but bad things about new vision

Allied Wastes contact info....i am positive they will service you as you are down the road from me.

300 Ritchie Road Capital Heights MD ... 301 336 1000

HNY!

living in waldorf myself I have never heard of this company but I used to have allied waste and got rid of them after the started to continously miss my scheduled pickup dates from anywhere from one to three days. My wife ended up with some new service that comes thru twice a week and is a couple dollars cheaper than allied, Ill have to look up the name if you have interest

Fox 5 ran a story about this last night. The story focused on New Vision not picking up trash in a Springfield neighborhood. The obscene phone message? New Vision had changed their phone number, but some of their clients' trash containers still had the old phone number on it, which many people were calling. Whoever had the old number was apparently tired of getting calls about trash pickup, so he recorded that message.

They also said that New Vision got behind on pickup and was working to catch up, and that American Disposal Services would be assuming some of New Vision's routes.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/local/trash-pickup-delays-springfield-virginia-123009

Whoever had the old number was apparently tired of getting calls about trash pickup, so he recorded that message.
I did the same thing when an international shipping company put my cell phone number on it's website. I was getting 50 phone calls a day, so I recorded a fake phone tree. The messages people left were priceless. I am sure this fake trash guy is getting some hysterical messages also.

Archived