Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

College Football: Bowl Stuff

ixcuincle

Highly doubt that. What's your basis? Besides your OSU defense comment which had no support.

How does the defense comment have no support?

None of the pac-10 defenses that OU has faced are as good as this buckeye defense.

You must be a duck fan:hysterical:

How does the defense comment have no support?

None of the pac-10 defenses that OU has faced are as good as this buckeye defense.

You must be a duck fan:hysterical:

According to who, you? You simply made a statement, you provided no support to back it up. And if correct, so, what does that mean? Oregon won't score? OSU's gonna win just because of that and that only. What about OSU's offense verse Oregon's defense? Any comment on that matchup? And I'm sure some would easily say that OSU has not faced an offense as good as Oregon's, so I guess that mean's Oregon will win because of that according to your terms.

And no, I'm not an Oregon fan at all, not in the least. But I do got them winning, easily.

I'm sticking with what I hope happens. OSU shoves it down their throat which will open up big passing plays. And no way do I think OSU will shut down Oregon's offense. I think they'll slow it down. Whether it will be slowed down enough to win is the question.

Archived