Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

College Football: Bowl Stuff

ixcuincle

You see all that scarlet in the crowd. Looks like the Buckeye faithful decided to head to Pasadena.

Really? Watch any bowl game OSU goes to.

Tressel stop beeotching.

Go Ducks! :wavetowel

Oops!!!!!!

According to who, you? You simply made a statement, you provided no support to back it up. And if correct, so, what does that mean? Oregon won't score? OSU's gonna win just because of that and that only. What about OSU's offense verse Oregon's defense? Any comment on that matchup? And I'm sure some would easily say that OSU has not faced an offense as good as Oregon's, so I guess that mean's Oregon will win because of that according to your terms.

And no, I'm not an Oregon fan at all, not in the least. But I do got them winning, easily.

Maybe, just maybe, you should stop listening to the "experts" and watch some football games!

Punched 'em in the mouth and stole the show! Sorry guys.

I'd rather watch a Houston-Texas Tech shootout over OSU's type of ball anyday.

Exactly, because you only know high scoring games, whether it be football, hockey, or baseball. You wouldn't know what a good defense is unless it smacked your Boise State boys in the mouth. We'll see.

Go Bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ACW....shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

PRESIDENT PALMER flipping the coin!

TBH I thought Oregon would beat OSU too but OSU's defense really showed up the last couple of weeks and I thought it might be a close game. They proved me wrong too. OSU has a very good defense which shut down Oregon tonight. Props to Sweater Vest for winning this game

As for Ohio State's style of play I didn't mind it. I don't care about that style of play **** as long as it's a close game. And too many people have that kind of mindset that games are more interesting in shootouts which isn't true.

Archived