Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

College Football: Bowl Stuff

ixcuincle

Do you know where the Blue Grass Miracle play by LSU made it? I remember that game like it was yesterday. I hate LSU and was cheering against them, but the way all the Kentucky students and fans were rushing the field without knowing they had just lost, and the ensuing jolt of sudden realization, was pure comedy.

http://search.espn.go.com/top-plays/video/6

I vaguely remember that game too but it was so long ago, I'll have to rewatch it on Youtube during intermission.

http://search.espn.go.com/top-plays/video/6

I vaguely remember that game too but it was so long ago, I'll have to rewatch it on Youtube during intermission.

so long ago? It was only 2002! lol

Just a quick question:

On ESPN over here it says the Florida - Cincinnati game is on live in an hour and a half, has the game already been played?

nah, it hasn't been played. You just making sure it isn't a recording? But the game probably won't start til at least 30 minutes after it says. I'd expect it to start after 9pm ET. 1am your time?

nah, it hasn't been played. You just making sure it isn't a recording? But the game probably won't start til at least 30 minutes after it says. I'd expect it to start after 8pm ET. 1am your time?

I don't really catch much College football but I was getting confused because it said "West Virginia 21 and Florida State 33" on the NCAA website.

Perhaps I'm being a complete idiot about the thing but cheers for the information anyway. :)

I don't really catch much College football but I was getting confused because it said "West Virginia 21 and Florida State 33" on the NCAA website.

Perhaps I'm being a complete idiot about the thing but cheers for the information anyway. :)

yeah WVU-FSU was earlier in the day. But Cincy-Florida is later. And I have to correct what I said in my last post...I meant 9pm ET, not 8pm. :)

Man LSU got screwed on that last drive. If that game is played on any other field, LSU wins going away. Should've been delay of game on Penn St. Unreal.

Screwed themselves more like it. Bowman was on top of player, not in a hurry to get up (which is what any LSU player would've done in that situation) and another LSU player loses his cool and yanks Bowman four yards. Do you think that should've been a no call?

Archived