Extremeskins

College Football: Bowl Stuff

ixcuincle

now they're showcasing Suh's skills as a FB

lol

Suh waving his arms. "I'm open!" :)

Halftime stats:

Arizona: 23 plays, 33 yds.

Nebraska: 40 plays, 200 yds. (23 points.)

I still think the Nebraska coach reminds me of somebody in TV/movies. Closest I can come up with is Gomer Pyle.

Arizona needs a TD or this game's over.

Arizona needs a TD or this game's over.

this game is over

the announcers said it best, it's only a 23pt lead, but it feels like its double that

Maybe my expectations are too high, but I'm not impressed. A DT projected to go at the top of the draft should be blowing people up. Suh is good, very good, but at this point I hope we can trade down and get multiple good players (and pay them less).

did you see the game against Texas? McCoy is still checking under his bed for Suh every night before he goes to sleep

and Arizona has about 50yds total through 3quarters

Maybe my expectations are too high, but I'm not impressed. A DT projected to go at the top of the draft should be blowing people up. Suh is good, very good, but at this point I hope we can trade down and get multiple good players (and pay them less).

Oh, my draft fantasy for about the last 10 years has been "Trade out of the 1st round, and take 3 linemen in the 2nd."

did you see the game against Texas? McCoy is still checking under his bed for Suh every night before he goes to sleep

and Arizona has about 50yds total through 3quarters

I didn't see that one. I heard he was great in it, so I really wanted to see what all the talk was about. To this point, I'd say this game has shown that the Nebraska D is way better than the Arizona O, but Suh hasn't been as good as billed. I don't expect to see him run right through the O line every play, but I don't see a top of the draft, can't miss superstar.

Oh, my draft fantasy for about the last 10 years has been "Trade out of the 1st round, and take 3 linemen in the 2nd."

I'm with you, but I know we won't pursue a trade down strategy unless a ridiculous offer is made. Maybe the Raiders?

Ha, the dreaded double move. This game is so over it isn't funny.

Archived