Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BAD Rumor: Zorn and JC are out and Vinny is definitely staying (MET)

Dinello

I'm worried about the Vinny part, not about the Campbell part. Holmgren probably was told this info weeks ago, before Campbell and the offense started to click. So Campbell may very well have earned his way back. Vinny on the other hand can only have improved his stock since Holmgren was told this stuff.

I think the op has credibility and I sincerely believe he has a source that is an employee for another NFL team. I also believe that the information provided is what was said and/or heard.

However I also believe this situation, as with many others, we must consider the source, the perspective, and the fact that any source that is not inside Redskins Park might be off just a little.

I suppose it's my sense of eternal optimisim, but I dont buy for one second that Vinnie has a chance of surviving the offseason as the controlling interest of this team.

I assume Zorn is gone. He lost out not only with his poor playcalling instincts, but also his outlandish game decision instincts.

I only hope Campbell plays lights out for the rest of the season to make him better trade bait. If he lights it up in the last three games, I could see us getting an Oakland or similarly run team giving up some first day picks to get him. Hell, Al might even surrender a 1st and 3rd.

What does Danny see in Vinny? Simple...Danny sees someone who allows him to play Fantasy Football GM and tells him everything he wants to hear.

It's an ego thing.

Yep, nothing else can explain 6 going on 7 head coaches in a decade with the FO being the same the entire time except for the 1 year Snyder gave Schottenheimer control and the first person he fired was Vinny the front office puppet for the DS Fantasy Football Redskins team.

If we were the Lions with Millen at least he'd be gone by now. This guy won't get **** canned until the fanbase stops supporting it.

Yep, nothing else can explain 6 going on 7 head coaches in a decade with the FO being the same the entire time except for the 1 year Snyder gave Schottenheimer control and the first person he fired was Vinny the front office puppet for the DS Fantasy Football Redskins team.

If we were the Lions with Millen at least he'd be gone by now. This guy won't get **** canned until the fanbase stops supporting it.

Read stickies at top, he's finally gone. :D

Archived