Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BAD Rumor: Zorn and JC are out and Vinny is definitely staying (MET)

Dinello

C'mon man, no time for bashing, this is a time of celebration. All's good in the world this morning, lets enjoy it!! :D

Agreed -- but just goes to show, no matter what you hear about this organzation, you can't believe it one way or another until you see it in action. Believe this is pretty much what we were trying to say yesterday.

Absolutely no disrespect to the OP, but I'll stick with my I'll wait and see approach :) Great Thursday!

WOW. Read all 13 pages of this thread last night, had me thinking a lot about things. Woke up to the news, and of course, my first reaction was to almost fall out of bed saying "WHAT THE ****ING ****!!!."

Naturally my second reaction, as much as I tried to resist, was coming in here just to say to the OP -

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Dinello. Despite all of the people relishing in your failed rumor. I just want you to know that some of us appreciate your occasional and informative posts. This one didn't work out. Many have.

Sorry the cowards are kicking you when you are down.

+1

The few people we have left that have inside info on the league and/or the Redskins are certainly appreciated.

This guy isn't here just for attention, he has a legit source who happened to be wrong.

Don't give the guy ****, its not his fault.

Archived