Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BAD Rumor: Zorn and JC are out and Vinny is definitely staying (MET)

Dinello

Anyways... take of it what you will. I am not about to get into a board debate over this guys posts. Its not worth it. I have spoken my peace on the matter.
I don't know man, look at your sig. You sound like you're hating. :)
I think Dinello DOES have a legit source, but I think his legit source is often wrong, misinformed, or simply likes messing with Dinello.
That sounds right. Its unfair to bash the guy for it though.
I don't recall anything like this going down, at least not to the dire degree expressed above.
This one sounds exactly like Shawn Springs.

So, if Scott Campbell is getting credit for the 2008 second rounders, is Vinny responsible for Zorn? Who gets credit for Orakpo and Jarmon?

I'm confused...again. :(

Sorry, but Orakpo was a no-brainer. I know that some people say that 12 others passed him up, but with our needs and it being Brian friggin' Orakpo, if he missed out, then he'd just be, well, I don't want to use the word.

BLC, good to see you never miss up a chance to throw a jab, even when you get good news.

:rotflmao:

how was that a jab? the way i took it was that dan is somehow now aware of the displeasure that vinny brings and he somehow wasnt in the past, TK then clarified, and i agreed.

stop trying to stir up garbage where there isnt any.

he'd have to try to sway gruden out of retirement. theres pretty much no one left because holmgren seems headed to cleveland, and its almost certain that cowher isnt coming here.

shanny or gruden, and after that, its a complete mystery. jason garrett? lol

Yea! The screw the skins and hit em right back, i love it! And id think Garrett would have no problem keeping the defensive staff in tact here too. I know most of the people on here wouldnt like it but i wouldnt mind.

And id think Garrett would have no problem keeping the defensive staff in tact here too.

Yeah, our franchise has done really well with a former puke OC hired as our HC.

:rolleyes:

You need to see what folks in pukeville think of the red head.

im definitely not a fan of billick.

denny green would at least be an endless source of lols. every loss would result in "THE ____ ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!"

Billick....me neither.

Oh yeah the Green pressers would be great!

I'm afraid that those are going to be our choices if Shanny bolts to Dallas.

This one sounds exactly like Shawn Springs.

Perhaps, but it didn't seem to me as though Shawn wanted out as much as he just didn't want his contract fooled with. He ALWAYS refused to restructure--not just last year. That wasn't a new development. And what about all the other players who did restructure?

The way the situation was described, it sounded as though there was a near mutiny among both players and coaches. Yet somehow everyone seemed to be happy enough by the start of the season, and we even managed to start the year 6-2.

I'm just saying, the way things were described--it all just sounds quite embellished to me. And I'm not even one to give our FO the benefit of the doubt.

We're ******!

As long as Snyder has input on the day to day football operations AND his consiglieri is Vinny Cerrato, we're ******.

Both of them scouting QBs?!?! What a monumental waste of time!

Why? So we can subsequently blow that pick by drafting Colt McCoy or another QB in a weak class in the first round? How many first round QBs pan out anyway? What's the percentage? 5%?

What exactly is their scouting criteria? ESPN highlights?

Oh look an ESPN magazine article about Colt Brennan.....draft him!

These two clowns hire an OC before a coach, then promote him, we ****, and now they want to blow up a team that is actually starting to play well under a competent OC they hired mid season to make up for that previous mistake.....ugh.....these guys are ******* killling me, they're ******* killing us!

Terrible news.

Billick....me neither.

Oh yeah the Green pressers would be great!

I'm afraid that those are going to be our choices if Shanny bolts to Dallas.

lol, yes they would. "YOU WANNA CROWN EM!! THEN CROWN THEIR ASSES!"

you wonder if dan tries to find another young coordinator, chances are it would end up like jim zorn take II. im definitely not in tune with what young coordinators are up and coming. last year there seemed to be so many "hot" coordinators and this year i havent heard a peep about one.

Sounds like this is nothing but a bunch of guff.

Remember the "Marcus Mason is going to be cut" rumor? Well, this was 'cut' from the same pile of horse poo. Can't we get any decent rumors around here? Do they all have to be a friend-of-a-friend kind of deal? This sounds no more than a good guess with a "My friend, who works at..." thrown in.

Dinello has been on before I have no reason to doubt this....but it makes me sick...Vinny just sucks as a person...what a douche!

It's like I almost don't want him to succeed...I never fathomed having to deal with people I despise running the team I have loved for 38 years...sucks being a fan sometimes.

Sounds like this is nothing but a bunch of guff.

Remember the "Marcus Mason is going to be cut" rumor? Well, this was 'cut' from the same pile of horse poo. Can't we get any decent rumors around here? Do they all have to be a friend-of-a-friend kind of deal? This sounds no more than a good guess with a "My friend, who works at..." thrown in.

Did you know the OP's post history before running with your assumption like this? His source is legit.

Archived