Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When did you know that the season was going to go south?

mcarey032

After we lost to the Panthers. I was not upset with Zorn. I could see some players just were not giving it their best. Two games later, JAWS said the same thing on Monday Night Football. He watched their practices prior to the Eagles game and noticed some problems with the team in general. It appeared some players had given up. Also from the comments that Hall and Haynesworth later made you can sense some troubles in the locker room for sure and not a lot of teamwork going on at all. Everyone doing their own thing.

After the Kansas City loss.

Losing to the Giants was no biggie. I was OK with that.

Barely beating the Rams was ugly. That made me really start to question things.

Losing to the Lions was unfathomable. I couldn't believe it and thought it was an abberation.

Barely beating the Bucs really started to have me lose faith. The culmination of the past games with this one had me already losing faith.

The loss to the Panthers wasn't too bad because we had the lead. But at this point, I realize that the coaching staff was inept and how could they turn the season around under this regime.

The loss to Kansas City after losing AT HOME after losing to the Panthers was it. I knew this team did not have any resolve, horrible coaching, and the QB sucks. The defense is overrated and there were a lot more problems.

Monday night against the Eagles was honeslty no surprise to me at all.

When we lost to the Lions I sent a text to my buddy and said we would be 4-12. I dont even see us getting two more wins with the schedule we have left, maybe one against Oakland but even then I don't feel confident about that. I realistically see the Redskins being 2-14 this season, and Danny would deserve that kind of record out of his piss poor organization...

Archived