Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When did you know that the season was going to go south?

mcarey032

game three... how could we possibly give the Lions their first win in over a year. Rookie QB, no D and we still lose??? You would think that after squeaking past St. Louis that some sort of plan to improve would have been put into action. This team needs some major rebuilding this offseason...

NEW GM

NEW Head Coach (someone experienced)

NEW Defensive Coordinator (someone aggressive)

NEW QB

NEW OL

NEW RB

Fill these roles and we may stand a chance in the NFC East

I knew the season was done when the Campbell trade talks didn't pan out. They handled that poorly just like everything else.

Jason was trade bait and no team took a bite. Now his confidence is shattered, not like he had any to begin with.

Also, Zorn & Vinny, you upgrade the defense(the strongest portion of the team) and neglect to address the struggling offense from last year. These guys are brilliant I tell ya!

I was hoping for an 8-8 season this year, due to the lack of O-line, which is our main problem and wasnt addressed in any meaningful way again this offseason.

As far as the moment that I knew we were in trouble, the Rams game was the real eye opener for me. When we couldnt move the ball at all on offense against a horrible defense, I immediately thought "Uh ohh, we are gonna be AWFUL this year". I wanted to boo my TV set, and a Redskins win has never made me want to do that before.

Losing to the Lions was like being kicked when we were already down. I knew we were done for, but it was just a really painful confirmation that I was completely justified to feel that way.

You know what is really sad is that the Rams beat the Lions! How did that happen? The Lions were competitve in a lot of the games that they lost, but I thought that they were better than the Rams. I guess they didn't want the Rams matching their 0-16 season and felt sorry for them. Oh well.

When the only changes to the starting offensive line was Dockery and Heyer, and Devin Thomas and Malcolm Kelly weren't getting starts...when something is broke, u should fix it....our offense can't compliment or amazing defense, and with it being damn near impossible to hold a team to 3 or 7 points, we are going to lose almost every time.

Archived