Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When did you know that the season was going to go south?

mcarey032

During the pre-season.

The prima-donna Clinton Portis not practising and playing ...

The over paying and signing of Albert "Fat Man" Haynesworth

The non-signing of talented WRs like Kelly

The non-upgrading of the O-Line!

Right after the draft when we didn't do anything to improve the OL and right up to training camp when we didn't sign any FA OLmen.

During training camp when it was declared that JC was the starting QB and we didn't have any significant competition among all the positions.

That's been the last two drafts for me at least. Two years ago they passed OL one after another for WR's & TE's. I don't even know if they can spell Offensive Lineman. Now either I will not watch the draft at all or remove all the sharp objects and bullets from the house. :shot:

Well... once we lost to the Lions... I was really optomistic coming into the season with the way we played against the Patriots in the third preseason game... I was really pumped. I figured we'd lose to New York, we looked bad...then we looked pretty brutal in the loss to St. Louis, but after we lost to Detorit I was kinda like "Whatever..this is gonna be a real long year"

To be honest. It really never felt like the season started. The team on the field that Im watching has no chemistry, no leadership, no intensity...

I guess the fake FG into the TD was this seasons highlight.

Im just disappointed in

Jason Campbell being a passive, cliche spoken puppet with no real inner anger

The OL,

Malcom Kelly,

Hall and Smoot not being able to tackle,

Non existent Landry,

Randle El as a PR,

Jim Zorn not being able to stick up for himself and be a real leader,

Laddell Betts being Laddell Betts

Todd Collins being Todd Collins (safety)

Fred Davis leaping in the air for no reason and celebrating a 8 yard catch

My only MVP's for this season are

1. London Fletcher, nuff said

2. Hunter Smith and Shawn Suisham

3. Danny Smith for showing some real heart and ANGER

4. Hall not for tackling but for picks

5. Haynesworth for giving a ton of effort but having a lousy offense that goes 3 and out and cant get a lead to save their life.

My negative moments of the year include

Betts falling in the Detroit game to end the game and not even trying to latteral the ball.

Jake Delhomme running negative MPH and Hall not being able to get him before the first down.

Every portis stretch run that not only didnt score us TD's against the lions and rams but actually lost us points when we gave up a safety.

The long run against the cheifs was horrible. I dont care if it was his longest in his career, Portis had to get by one guy. Sellers and Portis share the blame on that one.

Randle el fumbling the punt against Eagles.

Westbrook falling in Randle el and it hits his foot or something.

Oh my god this is a nightmare. Its nice to vent.

This team need to be purged. Cerrato, Zorn, Campbell and a bunch of others need to be gone. I cant stand these guys anymore. They all have no balls and can get fired up over anything. This is your JOB! Maybe it is time to call someone out. Stand up for yourself and do something about it.

Vinny and Dan are the chefs. They go in the kitchen and put this freaking disaster of a meal together. Ingredients that dont go well together. Sprinkle in some west coast offense, new head coach, inaccurate QB, punt returner that doesnt gain yards, throw in a 100 million dollar player here, get a guy off the street here (mike williams), Throw in some UDFA's, A Corner that has stoned hands, a corner that cant tackle, a WR that cant get open. Wallah this is what you get.

People say we dont have identity, thats not true. Our identity is that they are all losers that think they are winners. They say we have so much potential and talent. So why dont you use IT. And for the record, every team has talent. But Ive watched other football teams lately... The Vikings have talent, The Saints have talent, The Redskins has dellusional players that make a ton of money to be average to crappy.

Im going to bed now.

as soon as they cut Jansen without having drafted a replacement at RT. No way could I have predicted Samules & Thomas going down, but history has shown that this group of O linemen gets at least 1 serious injury per year, and they are left scrambling to find replacements.

I knew the line would be a problem, but not this much of a problem. If Samules alone went down, this line was headed for trouble, and add thomas in with that and it is now chaos.

Archived