Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is There Anyone Who Does NOT Like Pizza?

mmm my grandma buys Tony's. But they're not microwave. She doesn't live near ANY delivery places of any kind. She lives in a little town in Maine.

I love Tostino's frozen pizza. Often on sale for 99 cents. So good. Haven't had one in a long time.

Now that i recall you are right - the Tony's I bought were oven bake, at least thats how I fixed them. Had a really crispy, crunch taste as opposed to the doughy texture with most delivery pizza.

As for the OP, I try to avoid it, because its basically junk food, although it is good. And I'd echo zoony's dislike of Domino's and PIzza Hut. The Tony's microwave pizza's I can get for $2 at Kroger taste better.

Pizza doesn't have to be junk food and can actually be healthy if made well. Thin crust, without too much cheese and good fresh toppings is actually pretty healthy.

;6955273']I love pizza but it absolutely makes me sick. I have very bad acid reflux and pizza gives me a very bad attack. I don't eat it often because of this. It is a good thing' date=' I don't need to eat pizza.[/quote']

Going even further your acid reflux probably mostly comes from the red sauce. Try a white pizza. Olive oil or Pesto can be used instead of red sauce and can make for some great pies. Also stay away from the thick crusts full of grease, that doesn't help.

I myself enjoy thin crust pie's with fresh toppings a hell of a lot more than pizza slut. Horrible food for you for sure.

I could eat pizza 24/7. I'm not too picky about it as long as it doesn't have something gorss on it like anchovies or crap like that.

My top pizza places are:

1. BOPs (Brick Ove Pizza). Its in Fells Point and possibly the best pizza I've ever had!

2. Grotto Pizza. Rehoboth Beach or just about anywhere in Delaware

3. Ledo's

4. Papa John's

5. Frechetta

How could anyone not like pizza? It's great in so many ways. A highly underrated pizza is Perky's. Sold at finer gas stations nationwide.

I ****ing hate pizza. I deliver for Papa Johns part time. My car smells like pizza. My clothes smell like pizza. My body smells like pizza. It's sickening.

I used to deliver for Pizza Hut. I worked there for a year and my car never lost the pizza smell. Still had pizza essence when I sold it a couple years later.

I've never met anyone that doesn't like pizza. I prefer the local joints or the lesser known chains.

Victor's Pizza - Springfield

Z Pizza - Springfield and Fairfax(over priced but good)

Spartan's - Burke

Malek's Pizza - Springfield (even better at 3:00 AM)

Flippin' Pizza - Reston

Joe's Place Pizza - Fairfax

All good :)

I've never met anyone that doesn't like pizza. I prefer the local joints or the lesser known chains.

Z Pizza - Springfield and Fairfax(over priced but good)

Flippin' Pizza - Reston

Both of those are good, and both have locations in Falls Church. However, I won't be patronizing either of those establishments because their service is terrible. At both places I've ordered pizzas to pick up and been given a time of half an hour when it would be ready. At both places when I got there a half an hour later they hadn't even started making my pizza yet. Don't tell me a half hour if it's going to be an hour, don't waste my time, especially when the pizza is overpriced to begin with...it's not that much better than other places, and I'll just go somewhere else if you can't serve me in a timely manner (and I did).

Both of those are good, and both have locations in Falls Church. However, I won't be patronizing either of those establishments because their service is terrible. At both places I've ordered pizzas to pick up and been given a time of half an hour when it would be ready. At both places when I got there a half an hour later they hadn't even started making my pizza yet. Don't tell me a half hour if it's going to be an hour, don't waste my time, especially when the pizza is overpriced to begin with...it's not that much better than other places, and I'll just go somewhere else if you can't serve me in a timely manner (and I did).

wow never had that happen to me. I completely agree with you though, wasting my time is a deal breaker.

I could eat pizza 24/7. I'm not too picky about it as long as it doesn't have something gorss on it like anchovies or crap like that.

My top pizza places are:

1. BOPs (Brick Ove Pizza). Its in Fells Point and possibly the best pizza I've ever had!

2. Grotto Pizza. Rehoboth Beach or just about anywhere in Delaware

3. Ledo's

4. Papa John's

5. Frechetta

anchovies are for MEN son. BOYS need not apply.

hate the national chain pizza. there is a little shop where I grew up that makes the best pie around here. I will drive the half hour to and fro just for this pizza, and it has not changed in the 25 years it's been in business. that says something right there.

Archived