Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is There Anyone Who Does NOT Like Pizza?

Overrated, one dimensional, over hyped in the west coast media market but still is considered the best hitting Catcher of all time though I hated his team more than him.

oops you didn't mean Mike PIaZZA?

I'm a meat lovers pizza kind of guy and when I was living in Sicily I would get the works on my pizza when I didn't get a calzone.

Pizza is the ultimate food. Its got everyones favorite elements:

-MELTED Cheese

-Bread

-Meat

-Sauce

I can eat pizza 24/7...and I have. I worked at Dominos Pizza, my least favorite BTW, for 3.5 years in high school. I ate pizza ALL THE TIME and never once got tired of it. In fact, it made me like pizza even more.

My favorite pizzas include Ledo's, Delizia (small pizza joint in Derwood), Chet & Matts or Camio's (family owned pizza places in Sandusky Ohio. Same family split up and made the two), Jerry's, Pizza Hut (has to be pan), King's Pizza in Frederick MD, Bizarro's (in cocoa beach, fl), Tombstone (yep, even frozen pizza is the bomb), Freschetta, Papa Johns (mostly because of the garlic dipping sauce).

My favorite pizzas include Ledo's, Delizia (small pizza joint in Derwood), Chet & Matts or Camio's (family owned pizza places in Sandusky Ohio. Same family split up and made the two), Jerry's, Pizza Hut (has to be pan), King's Pizza in Frederick MD, Bizarro's (in cocoa beach, fl), Tombstone (yep, even frozen pizza is the bomb), Freschetta, Papa Johns (mostly because of the garlic dipping sauce).

Camio's is the absolute best! I get it a minimum of twice a year. I look forward to it like a kid on Christmas! I also loved the Fiestadas they served when I was in school. Does anyone know if you can buy those somewhere, or do I have to make a black market coneection with my lunch lady (shiver)?

Pizza is the ultimate food. Its got everyones favorite elements:

-MELTED Cheese

-Bread

-Meat

-Sauce

I can eat pizza 24/7...and I have. I worked at Dominos Pizza, my least favorite BTW, for 3.5 years in high school. I ate pizza ALL THE TIME and never once got tired of it. In fact, it made me like pizza even more.

I remember working at the Ashburn Dominos all throughout HS, In the down time making your own food was always the best.

I liked taking the black pans they used for breadsticks, lining it with oil,breadstick seasoning and dough and making a huge dish pie. I also took the thin crust shells to make large bbq bacon chicken quesadilla pizzas

Yes a couple times. Its in Adams Morgan and there is nothing like gettin all boozed up and then getting a slice from there. 1 piece = a freaking medium pizza

best part about it is they OPEN their doors at like two thirty in the frickin morning... and as said, after a night of boozing, a hot slice of pizza kicks serious arse wrinkles!

Yes a couple times. Its in Adams Morgan and there is nothing like gettin all boozed up and then getting a slice from there. 1 piece = a freaking medium pizza

Sweet! That's exactly what a friend told me. I gotta get sloshed and head over there some time.

Look...the only reason I, polywog999, am so cranky is because I can't eat pizza. Celiac disease! I can't go near wheat! So thank you for putting a knife in my heart and...

sorry. I do miss it something fierce. I guess if I ever find out I'm done for, there's always Pizza Hut!

Look...the only reason I, polywog999, am so cranky is because I can't eat pizza. Celiac disease! I can't go near wheat! So thank you for putting a knife in my heart and...

sorry. I do miss it something fierce. I guess if I ever find out I'm done for, there's always Pizza Hut!

Whooooooaaaaa there polywog! My last roommate had celiac and there were several kinds of pizza she could eat. I know there are at least two restaurants in the DC area with gluten-free pizza - Pete's in Columbia Heights and Rustico in Alexandria. I'm sure there are more. Also, Amy's frozen meals makes a gluten-free pizza. So, no excuses for your whining, sir!

Archived