Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is There Anyone Who Does NOT Like Pizza?

Meat is great on pizza, and no euphemism there. I'm not a fan of bland cheese pizzas and "Four Cheese Pizzas"

Also not a fan of Chicago Deep Dish, but TBH I've never had one so I shouldn't be judging what I've never tried

You've gotta try it. Deep dish is by far the best type of pizza.

I really can't stomach Pizza Hut or Dominos. Tastes like pure ass, makes me sick. I think its the marinara sauce they use. Doesn't taste real

I like Papa Johns though (if I have to go with a Nat'l chain, I always prefer local joints)

I really can't stomach Pizza Hut or Dominos. Tastes like pure ass, makes me sick. I think its the marinara sauce they use. Doesn't taste real

I like Papa Johns though (if I have to go with a Nat'l chain, I always prefer local joints)

:notworthy:notworthy

As for the OP, I try to avoid it, because its basically junk food, although it is good. And I'd echo zoony's dislike of Domino's and PIzza Hut. The Tony's microwave pizza's I can get for $2 at Kroger taste better.

mmm my grandma buys Tony's. But they're not microwave. She doesn't live near ANY delivery places of any kind. She lives in a little town in Maine.

I love Tostino's frozen pizza. Often on sale for 99 cents. So good. Haven't had one in a long time.

My brother sometimes frowns at pizza. I'm not sure if he doesn't like pizza in general and will eat it on occasion just because, or he doesn't like certain kinds. He definitely doesn't like Pizza Hut's stuffed crust pizza.

I on the other hand, love all kinds of pizza. The chains are good, though the only kind I get from Pizza Hut is the stuffed crust. Other chains I tend to get whatever everyone else wants.

As for frozen pie, I'm a big fan of Red Baron. It's like $5 almost anywhere, and is usually thin crust. Pepperoni and Veg Surpreme are excellent.

Archived