Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FINAL ROLLCALL - Does ANYBODY here still support Campbell? (Poll included)

street_lyte

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I was a JC supporter at the beginning of the season, but now im sure hes done in dc. he makes excuses, blames the "monday morning qb's", shows no sense of urgency ever, and hasnt improved one bit since hes been in dc. Hes had enough time, he just doesnt get it on many (if not every) levels.

The problem: Todd collins is worse.

Look guys, i didn't watch the game but judging from the stats campbell did pretty damn well. This was probably all the oline, wr, te, and defense's fault that we lost. JC played his guts out. Gameball goes to campbell. You guys may act like he won't be signed back but Campbell is our heart and soul. He will be signed back and his contract will be comparable to Albert Haynesworth's. Will it be worth it. HELL YES!

What game were you watching?

Mike Williams at RT was one of the few bright spots of the game.

Yeah!! BMW! He is far better than Heyer. Three weeks in a row I think he has held his own. Lets hope he keeps getting better as the season progresses.

If we could just get rid of Heyer, we might have a chance to be competitive, even with JC.

You people are just haters!

JC did all he could and it's not his fault that receivers didn't get open. The play calling sucked too. JC has had what? 5 offensive coordinators and a new play caller tonight.

It's not fair to blame JC, he did well tonight and just needs more time to adjust to the new play calling.

He'll be just fine, just give him time to get used to Sherm's play calling.

I'm for him and still think he's our guy but he's not going to do it here. Not a chance. No QB can succeed here with our current group. Moss needs to go. Portis needs to go. ARE needs to go. And of course our ****ing OL needs to go.

Campbell can and will succeed somewhere else.

:hysterical::hysterical: thanks for the laugh friend:D

Look guys, i didn't watch the game but judging from the stats campbell did pretty damn well. This was probably all the oline, wr, te, and defense's fault that we lost. JC played his guts out. Gameball goes to campbell. You guys may act like he won't be signed back but Campbell is our heart and soul. He will be signed back and his contract will be comparable to Albert Haynesworth's. Will it be worth it. HELL YES!
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Thanks dude. I needed that.

JC did all he could and it's not his fault that receivers didn't get open. The play calling sucked too. JC has had what? 5 offensive coordinators and a new play caller tonight.

It's not fair to blame JC, he did well tonight and just needs more time to adjust to the new play calling.

Mrs. Campbell?? Mr. Campbell? Mercedes is that you?:hysterical::hysterical:

Please, somebody with more patience than me rip this to shreds...

There's your winner for ironic post of the week.

Nice work man. ;)

Hail.

Mrs. Campbell?? Mr. Campbell? Mercedes is that you?:hysterical::hysterical:

What are you talking about?

If the defense would've just held it's own and not allowed that TD pass in the 2nd quarter, JC would've scored a TD and it would've been tied at 17.

The defense also failed to push back the eagles in the 2nd half and JC was pinned down inside the 20 several times. Terrible defense, Blanche is the one who needs to get fired!

Archived